View Posts
MatterHackers Forum
This forum has been set to read-only for archival purposes. Please visit our Community Forum to ask and participate in active discussions.
My SD files aren't showing up in Matter Control??
by >calebcangelosi

Hi, I finally figured out how to load my micro SD card the in very micro SD slot on my Robo3d printer (it's like playing the Operation game), and when I click "Load Files" under "Queue" it puts my file in the queue, but then when I click "View" it says "File not found on disk." I can insert it on my laptop and see that the G-code files is present. Any idea what am I doing wrong? I need to be able to disconnect my laptop for work use... Thanks!

calebcangelosi - December 2nd, 2015 at 10:07p.m.

MatterControl cannot actually read the files on the printer's SD card. It can only see that they are there and tell the printer to start printing. This is why the preview does not show up. Nothing is actually wrong. Just hit Print and your printer will start. Then you can unplug the computer. I realize that the message is confusing, we will fix this.

BTW, we have moved to a new forum. If you have any further questions please ask them there.

tanderson - December 3rd, 2015 at 10:33a.m.