0.25KG of 1.75mm LAYWOO-D3 wood filament in light cherry color. Allows you to give your prints a fantastic wood texture.
You can print the filament in a range from 175°C to 250°C. Printing at lower temperatures will produce a brighter color while printing at higher temperatures will create a darker print. The printed wood will appear rough, similar to MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard). Playing a little with the material feed settings brings more craters or a smoother surface.
- Very little warp
- Rough or smooth surface possible during one print
- Paintable, grindable, carvable and stainable
- Printable tree-rings
- No heated bed necessary
- Contains recycled wood and harmless binding polymers (still, we don't recommend ingesting)
- Similar thermal durability as PLA
- No need to store in a sealed bag or use desiccant (wood loves humidity)