NinjaTek's new Armadillo filament is a excellent alternative to PLA, ABS, and other common rigid materials in the industry. Its toughness, high abrasion resistance, and virtually no warping issues allow for a strong, rigid part that can withstand the wear and tear of repeated use. Best of all, you don't need a heated bed to print!
- Shore Hardness = 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- 0.50kg spool
- No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA
- Extruder Temperature: 220°C – 230°C
- Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 45°C
- Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/ sec (900-1800 mm/ min)
- Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/ sec (2700-3600 mm/ min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.