The Flashforge family has done it again with the Creator PRO Dual Extrusion 3D Printer (we are selling the latest version of the Creator Pro). Just like its predecessor, the Creator, the Creator PRO has the same durability and performance, but with a few great upgrades for better, faster, and more accurate prints.
Some of the upgrades include an enclosed printing chamber, three point platform leveling, and a thicker Z axis rod!
Flashforge's Creator PRO Dual Extrusion 3D Printer has the same great movement of the Creator, but with a stylish new look - as well as some cool upgrades to make sure that your prints remain the best of the best!
One of the new additions to the Creator PRO is the enclosed printing chamber. This allows temperature to remain consistent during your print, especially when using your heat bed while printing in ABS. It also prevents external elements from interfering with your print.
The Z axis rod on the Creator PRO is larger than the Creator - this makes your prints more steady and precise. Another addition that makes the Creator PRO so steady is that instead of wood, the frame is made of metal, making it much stronger and less likely to deteriorate over a long period of time.
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
Why Buy From MatterHackers
At MatterHackers we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice and support. Our prices are always the lowest in the industry when you factor in our free shipping for every item on the MatterHackers site (including 3D printers). Most of all, our staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They have been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions. Have a question about the amazing capabilities of your new Flashforge? No problem. Feel free to give us a call.
In short, buying a 3D printer from MatterHackers is a holistic experience. We are here to partner with you through every step of your 3D printing journey. Additionally, we have all of the PLA, ABS, and Specialty Filament that you could ever need to design anything you can imagine.
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
The world is at your fingertips with the Creator PRO!
What's in the Box?
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit
- 4GB SD card (contains test sample files and user manual).