The MAKEiT PRO-M is the ultimate high definition, dual extrusion 3D printing machine. We've used the original PRO model for almost a year and are very excited to offer the new PRO-M to our customers. Using the MAKEiT PRO, our print solutions team achieved some of the lowest layer heights in printed parts that we have ever seen. We have successfully printed at 50 microns, which takes definition and detail to a new level. Take a look at the printed frog below which was printed on the MAKEiT PRO at .05mm.
Frog printed at 50 microns (layers are almost invisible!)
The MAKEiT PRO-M has a build area of 9.5x8x8 inches. This printer excels at printing objects which cannot normally be printed on FFF and FDM 3D printers. Take a look at the printed threaded screw below which is much smaller than the size of a quarter.
What's New in the PRO-M?
- New steel Y-axis bearing mounts replace 3D printed ABS plastic for enhanced durability and precision.
- New CNC machined aluminum Z-Axis rod/motor mounts replace 3D printed PETG for enhanced durability and precision.
- 3D printed polycarbonate parts replace 3D printed PETG parts in the feeder housing.
- Premium quality Misumi shaft and bearing on key locations for smoother, quieter motion and enhanced precision.
- Improved heat bed with stronger magnets and dual-circuit heater system for faster heating and lower energy consumption.
- Changed build plate from nickel-plated steel to spring stainless steel to allow strong hold and some flexibility of the plate to remove prints.
- Increased modularity and accessibility of components to aid in easier maintenance and operation.
- Print quality / layer height: ≥50 microns [0.05mm or 0.002in]
- Positioning precision: X axis: 10 microns [0.0003937 in, 0.01mm]
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069in]
- Nozzle size: factory default 0.4 mm [0.015in].
- MAKEiT printer works with nozzle size ranging 0.25mm -1 mm.
- Build platform: heated platform made of cast aluminum with embedded magnets
- Tested printing materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, Laywood, T-glass, Nylon, Laywood, Ninja Flex
- Display: 4 x 20 character LCD display (or MatterControl Touch add-on)
- Chassis: powder coated 1/8” thick aluminum
- Xyz bearings: linear axis ball bearings
- Stepper motors: 1.8° step angle
- Extruder module: exchangeable magnetic snap-on module
- Build plate: removable zinc coated steel plate with BuildTak film
- Product weight:7.26 kg [16 lbs]
- Product dimensions: 41 x 33 x 45cm [16.14 x 13 x 17.72in]
- Moving platform: 21 x 37cm [8.27 x 14.57in]
- Software: MatterControl and MatterControl Touch
- Operating systems: Windows, OSX, Linux
- Connectivity: USB, SD card or MatterControl Touch
- AC input: 100-240v, 50-60 hz
- Built-in power supply: 450W power output, 80 plus bronze level efficiency
MAKEiT Basic Menu Interface
Loading filament into the MAKEiT
The MAKEiT PRO in action
The MAKEiT Pro excels at batch production - watch to see 80 parts printed at once!
Setup is quick and easy with the MAKEiT Pro
Why Buy From MatterHackers
At MatterHackers we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice and support. Our prices are always the lowest in the industry when you factor in our free shipping for every item on the MatterHackers site (including 3D printers). Most of all, our staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They have been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions. Have a question about the amazing capabilities of your new MAKEiT PRO-M? No problem. Feel free to give us a call. Additionally, each MAKEiT printer ships with MatterControl Pro - AKA the best 3D printing software you can find. MatterControl is the most intuitive, feature rich 3D printing software and includes MatterSlice - the fastest and most accurate slicing engine on the market. MatterControl Pro comes with lifetime phone and email service and support.
In short, buying a 3D printer from MatterHackers is a holistic experience. We are here to partner with you through every step of your 3D printing journey. Additionally, we have all of the PLA, ABS, and Specialty Filament that you could ever need to design anything you can imagine.
Questions about your MAKEiT PRO-M? Check out our forum!