Start your 3D printing journey today with the new and improved Printrbot 2016 Simple! This beast of a printer features all-metal construction, automatic bed leveling, 32-bit electronics, and more! This machine is one of the best values you can find for a high quality yet affordable 3D printer.
Please note: The image incorrectly shows a model with a heated bed. The Printrbot 2016 Simple does not have a heated bed at this time and we are working on updating the product image accordingly.
This printer is perfect for anyone wanting to delve into the exciting world of 3D printing. Join the printrbot community today and begin printing anything you can imagine. The Printrbot 2016 Simple has been upgraded with numerous features: Wi-Fi capability, LCD touch screen, larger build volume, and more!
The 2016 Simple is also armed with Automatic Leveling, which means that a lot of the work is done for you. This also ensures accurate and consistent prints, so you'll be an expert right off the bat!
Printrbot's 2016 Simple 3D Printer has an all-metal construction, making it extremely sturdy and built for portability. It's not all brawn though, the 2016 Simple has new 32-bit electronics: Printrbot's Printrboard G2 and Powrboard give the machine more brains, more speed, and more precision.
New 2016 Simple Features:
- Wi-fi capability for untethered printing
- LCD touch screen
- 8mm Acme Lead Screw
- Updated Handle and Spool Rack Design
- Rubber Feet
- ON/OFF Power Switch
- Updated Electronics: Printrboard G2 and Powrboard.
- Dual power plugs : our normal laptop psu and the ATX 6-pin molex (Ships with Laptop Power Supply)
- Ubis 13S Hot End
- Linear Rails & Bearing Carts
- Model: 1608
- Build Volume: 8″ x 6″ x 8″ / 203mm x 150mm x 203mm / 384 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Gear Head Aluminum Extruder with 1.75mm Ubis 13S Hot End with 0.3mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 12mm linear rail on all axes
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrboard G2, Powrboard, and LCD touch screen
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper.
Why Buy A Printrbot
Simply put, the Printrbot family are masters when it comes to producing high quality, ready-to-use, affordable 3D printers. Since 2011, Printrbot has taken pride in providing 3D printers to makers, DIYers, and educators throughout the world. Through its expertise in rapid product development, the company has continued to iterate its products to dispense increasing value and functionality to its customers.
Why Buy From MatterHackers
When you buy a 3D printer from MatterHackers you get customized attentive help and support. Additionally, our prices are always the lowest in the industry when you factor in our free shipping for every item on the MatterHackers site (including 3D printers). Most of all, our staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They have been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions. Have a question about your new Printrbot Simple Metal? No problem. Feel free to give us a call. Additionally, all Printrbot 3D printers can be used with the industry leading 3D printing software, MatterControl which comes with the fastest, most accurate slicing engine, MatterSlice.
In short, buying a 3D printer from MatterHackers is a holistic experience. We are here to cater to you and walk you through every step of your 3D printing journey. After purchasing your Printrbot, we are here to give you the resources you need to succeed with your 3D printer and to start printing with MatterControl. Additionally, we have all of the PLA, ABS, and Specialty Filament that you could ever need to design anything you can imagine.