View Posts
MatterHackers Forum
This forum has been set to read-only for archival purposes. Please visit our Community Forum to ask and participate in active discussions.
Matter Control Touch Will Not Print Object
by >Snerkles

When I try to print an object everything seems to be working fine. Everything homes nicely but then when it comes to actually printing out an object Matter Control does not print, nothing comes out of the extruder. I have Simplify 3d software on my computer and earlier today I printed out a perfect block from it so I know it has to do with the Matter Control Software. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Snerkles - September 1st, 2015 at 1:54p.m.

We're happy to help, but it's probably easier to troubleshoot via email. Shoot an email to support@matterhackers.com-- attach the STL and slicer settings .ini file and we can investigate.

ryan.lutz - September 1st, 2015 at 3:00p.m.

Why troubleshoot through e-mail? Isn't that the whole idea of forums? I'm having problems with my setup as well and reading through other people's issues are what keep us from having to bother techs and allow us to learn through our misktakes. This post does nothing for anyone but the originator.

Halloween1374 - November 6th, 2015 at 3:04p.m.

The main reason is because you can't attach files on this forum (yet). It's much more time consuming and difficult to troubleshoot and resolve issues with back&forth here.

Also, our support system ensures problems get assigned to techs and get answered in a timely manner.

Our knowledge base from support tickets gets converted to articles, write-ups, and other content on our site, too. We want all of our technical troubleshooting information to be easily and readily accessible by everyone. For now, going through our support system is the best way to do this.

Taylor - November 6th, 2015 at 4:04p.m.

go to layer view and press generate,
if you see nothing then increase the size of the object

Guest - November 16th, 2015 at 7:49p.m.