If you've been dying to print nylon but never could because of your printer's temperature limitations, you finally have the chance! Meet Nylon 230, the nylon filament that prints at 230°C and does not, we repeat, DOES NOT require a heated bed!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
Taulman's Nylon 230 is the first nylon able to be printed at the low temperature of 230°C and without a heated bed! Taulman 230 can be printed on virtually any 3D printer. While not quite as strong as its Taulman brothers - Nylon 618, 645, and Bridge - this nylon is still strong and durable.Nylon 230 is also chemically resistant making it an excellent candidate for producing functional parts.
Want engineering grade parts but don't have an all metal hot end? Looking for an alternative to ABS and PLA? Look no further. Start printing with Nylon 230 today.
MADE IN USA
- Recommended Nozzle Temperature: 225°C - 235°C
- Print Bed Recommendations:
- Glass plate with Glue, Heating optional with 50c Recommended
- Diameter Tolerances: Not Specified by the Manufacturer
- Material Type: Nylon 6
- Print Speed with .4mm nozzle: 35-45mm/s at 230c