MH Build Series ABS
MH Build Series ABS 3D Printing Filament is designed and priced for every maker. Whether you are tinkering away in your garage on some personal projects, or you need a quick, affordable prototype before going to production, MH Build ABS is the perfect go-to filament. ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a 3D printing filament known for being durable and temperature resistant - it’s the same material used to make Lego! MH Build ABS is perfect for projects that require strong parts, like components for drones, RC cars, or even outdoor fixtures around the house.
(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- ABS Filament Temperature: 230±10°C
- 3D Printing Speed: 50mm/s
- Heated Bed: 90±10°C (A heated bed must be used when printing with ABS filament, as it shrinks or contracts when it cools, which can cause warping).
- 1.75mm ABS Filament True Diameter: 1.75 ±0.07mm
- 3.00mm ABS Filament True Diameter: 2.85 ±0.07mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
- Chemical Identification: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- 3D Printer Compatibality: Ultimaker, LulzBot, MAKEiT, Raise3D, Prusa i3, and more! The ease of 3D printing in ABS makes it compatible with all the best 3D printers.