3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX ASA+CF Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
CarbonX Carbon Fiber ASA is made using 3DXTech's blend of ASA compounded with high-modulus carbon fiber. ASA CF offers excellent UV-stability, matte surface finish, ease of printing, strength, stiffness, and superior dimensional stability making it an ideal material for printing structural parts.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
BENEFITS OF CARBONX ASA CF
- ASA is UV-stable and suitable for outside use
- Stiff, high-modulus, industrial-grade parts
- Suitable for use on practically all desktop 3d printers
- Greatly improved stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability thanks to the addition of carbon fiber reinforcement
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Excellent surface appearance due to matte ASA and carbon fiber
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS CARBONX ASA CF SUITABLE FOR?
- Structural or industrial-grade end-use parts
- Filament Specifications: 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 235-255°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Nozzle: hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon
- fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.