3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX PLA+CF Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
3DXTech CarbonX PLA+CF is made using Natureworks PLA and premium high modulus carbon fiber. This material is engineered to offer ease of printing, strength, stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing surface finish.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
CARBONX PLA+CF FILAMENT
CarbonX PLA+CF is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament made using high-modulus carbon fiber. This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing. All 3DXTech materials are made in the USA
BENEFITS OF CARBONX PLA+CF FILAMENT:
PLA is well-known for its incredible ease of printing, stiffness, and extremely high visual print quality. It’s ideal for prototyping, concept models, and end-use printed parts for hobbyists and industry engineers alike!
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed, no enclosure required
- Even lower shrinkage and warping, improved by the carbon fiber reinforcement, this PLA prints great on practically any desktop 3D printer
- Very low odor, perfect for 3D printing in home and office environments
- Greatly increased stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability
- Made from plants, PLA is a renewable biopolymer
- Gorgeous surface quality to make printed parts look beautiful
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 190-220°C
- Bed Temp: 23-60°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.