ColorFabb ColorFabb Sky Blue PLA/PHA Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
PLA/PHA is a hybrid material of PLA fused with PHA. This combination of materials significantly increases the toughness of the filament while also ensuring stellar layer adhesion. Plus, by merging these two together, PLA/PHA is also biodegradable.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
ColorFabb's PLA/PHA blend is a high quality filament that won't let you down. This unique combination allows for stronger prints with little to no warping.
This material will print successfully on both heated and non-heated print beds. However, if printed on a non-heated platform, using blue painter's/masking tape is instructed.
PLA/PHA is perfect for any protoype or production needs, as this filament is not only tough but pretty too! PLA/PHA comes in an impressive array of colors you won't be able to refuse.
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
Density: 1.210-1.430 g·cm-3
Glass Transition Temperature: 55C
Printing Temperature: 195-220C*
Print Speed: 40 - 100 mm/s
Heated bed (if you have one, not strictly necessary): 50-60C
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.