The MAKEiT PRO-M 3D printer has new upgrades, ultra-high resolution, and is capable of achieving layer heights less than .05mm (50 microns). Many printers claim to be capable of such low layer heights but the MAKEiT PRO-M actually delivers on this promise. The MAKEiT PRO-M comes standard with dual extrusion so that you can print with two materials at the same time (including dissolvable support materials). The MAKEiT PRO-M is proudly made in the USA.
This listing includes the MAKEiT PRO-M 3D printer with the necessary modifications to make it ISCP compliant, the price includes these modifications.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Please note, all Clearance Item purchases are final and are not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy - this excludes Refurbished 3D printers and machines which have at least a 6-month warranty.
Reason for Clearance: This item is being discontinued.
High definition 3D printing
The MAKEiT PRO-M is the ultimate high definition, dual extrusion 3D printing machine. We've used the original PRO model for almost a year and are very excited to offer the new PRO-M to our customers. Using the MAKEiT PRO, our print solutions team achieved some of the lowest layer heights in printed parts that we have ever seen. We have successfully printed at 50 microns, which takes definition and detail to a new level. Take a look at the printed frog below which was printed on the MAKEiT PRO at .05mm.
Frog printed at 50 microns (layers are almost invisible!)
The ability to create anything
The MAKEiT PRO-M has a build area of 9.5x8x8 inches. This printer excels at printing objects which cannot normally be printed on FFF and FDM 3D printers. Take a look at the printed threaded screw below which is much smaller than the size of a quarter.
What's New in the PRO-M?
- New steel Y-axis bearing mounts replace 3D printed ABS plastic for enhanced durability and precision.
- New CNC machined aluminum Z-Axis rod/motor mounts replace 3D printed PETG for enhanced durability and precision.
- 3D printed polycarbonate parts replace 3D printed PETG parts in the feeder housing.
- Premium quality Misumi shaft and bearing on key locations for smoother, quieter motion and enhanced precision.
- Improved heat bed with stronger magnets and dual-circuit heater system for faster heating and lower energy consumption.
- Changed build plate from nickel-plated steel to spring stainless steel to allow strong hold and some flexibility of the plate to remove prints.
- Increased modularity and accessibility of components to aid in easier maintenance and operation.
- Print quality / layer height: ≥50 microns [0.05mm or 0.002in]
- Positioning precision: X axis: 10 microns [0.0003937 in, 0.01mm]
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069in]
- Nozzle size: factory default 0.4 mm [0.015in].
- MAKEiT printer works with nozzle size ranging 0.25mm -1 mm.
- Build platform: heated platform made of cast aluminum with embedded magnets
- Tested printing materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, Laywood, T-glass, Nylon, Laywood, Ninja Flex
- Display: 4 x 20 character LCD display (or MatterControl Touch add-on)
- Chassis: powder coated 1/8” thick aluminum
- Xyz bearings: linear axis ball bearings
- Stepper motors: 1.8° step angle
- Extruder module: exchangeable magnetic snap-on module
- Build plate: removable zinc coated steel plate with BuildTak film
- Product weight:7.26 kg [16 lbs]
- Product dimensions: 41 x 33 x 45cm [16.14 x 13 x 17.72in]
- Moving platform: 21 x 37cm [8.27 x 14.57in]
- Software: MatterControl and MatterControl Touch
- Operating systems: Windows, OSX, Linux
- Connectivity: USB, SD card or MatterControl Touch
- AC input: 100-240v, 50-60 hz
- Built-in power supply: 450W power output, 80 plus bronze level efficiency
Each MAKEiT printer ships with MatterControl Pro - AKA the best 3D printing software you can find. MatterControl is the most intuitive, feature rich 3D printing software and includes MatterSlice - the fastest and most accurate slicing engine on the market. MatterControl Pro comes with lifetime phone and email service and support.
Questions about your MAKEiT PRO-M? Check out our forum!