This Duex Expansion board upgrade is an optional upgrade for the Modix BIG-40, BIG-60, BIG-120X, or BIG-120Z.
Top Modix Duex Expansion Board Features:
• Doubles the number of stepper drivers from 5 to 10
• Enables users to perform automatic print-bed tilt calibration and automatic gantry alignment on their Modix 3D Printer.
MODIX DUEX-5 EXPANSION BOARD UPGRADE
Improve the function of your Modix BIG-40, BIG-60, BIG-120X or BIG-120Z
This Duex-5 expansion board upgrade doubles the number of stepper drivers from 5 to 10 on your Modix BIG-40, BIG-60, BIG-120X, or BIG-120Z. Once installed, users will be able to utilize features such as automatic printed calibration and automatic gantry alignment.
Here are the top Duex-5 Expansion Board upgrade features:
- 5 additional TMC2660 stepper motor drivers with stall notification.
- 5 additional extruder heater outputs.
- 5 servo outputs with 5V power and 5V signal levels, sharing control channels with the heaters. So you can use unused
- heater channels to drive servos.
- 5 additional endstop inputs with indicator LEDs and 3.3V/5V voltage selection. These are also usable as outputs.
- 5 additional controlled fan outputs, also usable for driving LEDs etc. The output voltage may be switched between 5V,
- 12V and VIN.
- 4 uncommitted general purpose I/O pins.
- 12V switching regulator, for generating a 12V supply for fans, LEDs etc. when the VIN power is higher than 12V.
- 5 additional thermistor inputs.
- Support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daughter boards, supporting up to 4 more sensors.
- Optional 5V external power input for powering servos, fans etc.
NOTE: This add-on comes standard with the Modix BIG-Meter and BIG-180X 3D printers.