NinjaTek NinjaTek Cheetah Midnight Black TPU Filament - 2.85mm (0.5kg)
Cheetah 95A TPU Filament is the fastest and easiest-to-print flexible filament available, offering 84% greater impact strength than ABS. It features a Shore hardness of 95A, can print at speeds greater than 60mm/sec, and has 580% elongation capabilities. It is ideal for applications that require strength, flexibility, and impact strength, such as 3D-printed organs, prosthetics, and industrial prototypes.
- Shore hardness 95A
- High impact strength
- Abrasion resistance
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
NinjaTek Cheetah 95A TPU Filament
The fastest and easiest-to-print flexible TPU filament available, Cheetah maintains industry-leading durability and impact strength 84% greater than ABS. Cheetah is the perfect blend of speed and toughness.
Features and Benefits of Cheetah Filament
- Shore hardness = 95A
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/ sec with standard ABS settings
- Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS
- Industry-leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- 580% elongation capabilities improve the ability to withstand wear and tear
- Chemical resistance to many materials. View Cheetah Chemical Resistance Guide for more information.
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
- Cheetah is ideal for applications that need strength, flexibility and plenty of impact strength.
- 3D-printed organs for pre-surgery prep and custom-designed prosthetics enhance patient care.
- Test your new designs with a 3D-printed prototype or quickly create end-use parts for your machines.
- Extruder Temperature
- 225°C – 250°C
- Platform Temperature
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Print Speed
- Top and bottom layers: 25-45 mm/sec (1800-2700 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 50-80 mm/sec (3600-4800 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.