Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
Have you been eyeing the sleek perfection of the Rostock MAX v4 but weren't sure you could commit to the kit's 20 hour build time? You're in luck, because now you can purchase it fully assembled!
The Rostock MAX has been a favorite of our technicians for years because of its laser-like accuracy, and the Rostock MAX v4 is the newest and best of the line. The massive, improved, heated bed and extremely flat borosilicate glass build plate allow you to print almost any material--PLA, ABS, Nylon, and more! It also features the SE300 auto-leveling hotend, ensuring reliability and repeat ability, so that every one of your prints is as excellent as the last.
The Rostock MAX v4 printer is an American-made workhorses and can handle any task you put them up to, all while operating so smoothly and quietly, you'll understand why SeeMeCNC is as revered as they are, and why the 3D printing community loves delta printers as much as they do.
Powerful and Beloved
The SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX v4 is a favorite of our technicians here at MatterHackers because of its incredible accuracy, consistent performance, and ability to deliver on every print job. Because the Rostock is a Delta style printer, it is exceptional at printing any kind of arch or circular shape, which is a common architecture in a lot of prints. Additionally, The Rostock has a truly MASSIVE print area of 280mm x 385mm (11" diameter by over 14 1/2" height)--that's a print volume of over 1300 cubic inches! This is one of the largest print volumes available in the consumer 3D printing market.
It can print strong, industrial-grade materials like Nylon and is great for engineering projects and prototyping. Enjoy the incredibly simple and efficient EZR Struder extruder as well as SD Card-ready firmware. This is a powerful machine and it is unmatched in its price category.
And if you like to tinker and upgrade, this is the printer for you. You will find that a strong, tight-knit community of Rostock MAX owners exists online where everyone shares tips and tricks for maximizing their prints. Rostock owners are passionate about 3D printing, DIY making and cool new ways of tweaking!
Accuracy and Precision
Deltas are an inspired design. The advantage of the delta is that your printed parts never move on the stationary bed. Only the arms move--delicately and miraculously, around the part until something beautiful and functional is created. It's like something out of the lab of Tony Stark.
Because this machine is so modifiable, you can buy an additional EZRStruder and you can make your Rostock into a dual extrusion machine, so you can print two materials at once. This does require some tinkering and is somewhat experimental, but with some research and iteration, anything is possible with this amazing machine.
What’s New with the V4
- 5" touchscreen for easy interface and total control.
- The v4 comes standard with the SeeMeCNC SE300 hotend. This hotend uses a 40w heater cartridge and features thermal runaway protection. The SE300 allows you to print with any material up to 280C. (Jet Kit required for Nylons and other high temperature filaments.)
- Features a 32-bit Duet WiFi controller, providing smooth motion, along with the 0.9 degree stepper motors.
- Includes Accel probing feature for easy and accurate automatic bed leveling. This allows you to calibrate your printer with a single click!
- The EZR Struder comes standard on the v4. This extruder accommodates faster print speeds and works well with flexible filaments.
- 3 part cooling fans keep PLA prints cool from all sides so that your parts come out looking perfect.
- Print Area: 280mm Diameter x 385mm Height
- Nozzle Size: 1.75mm x 0.5mm
- Max Hotend Temp: 280C
- Max Bed Temp: 110C
- Max Travel Speed: 350mm/s
- Step Resolution: 0.01mm
- Printer Size: 430mm W x 410mm L x 910mm H
- Interface: Touchscreen or WiFi Control (USB required for setup)
- Power Requirements: 110VAC @ 500 watts