The BCN3D W50 Epsilon 3D printer is a large-format, dual extrusion 3D printer with several printing modes that enable fast, accurate batch printing of prototypes or production parts.
Top BCN3D W50 Epsilon 3D Printer Features:
• Large-format - 420 x 300 x 400 mm
• Dual Extrusion with IDEX - print with multiple materials at once
• Special Mirror and Duplication Mode printing
• Fully enclosed, heated build chamber
• Smart Cabinet compatible
The BCN3D W50 Epsilon
A Robust, Full-Featured Additive Manufacturing Platform
The BCN3D W50 Epsilon 3D Printer combines large-format and dual-extrusion capabilities to make it a formidable tool for in-house manufacturing.
Key features of the BCN3D W50 Epsilon 3D printer:
- Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX)
- Massive Build Volume
- Print with Two Materials at a Time
- Simple Batch Production
- Fully-Enclosed Temperature Control
- Onboard Monitoring
- Smart Cabinet Compatible
Large Print Volume Additive Manufacturing
The BCN3D W50 Epsilon 3D printer enables additive manufacturing with a large build volume and Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX) capabilities.
- Build Volume: 420mm x 300mm x 400mm
- Create large prototypes and functional parts in-house.
- Batch print with Mirror Mode and Duplication Mode
- Capable of handling applications from educational to industrial needs.
Powerful, Dual Extrusion 3D Printing
The BCN3D W50 Epsilon is capable of Mirror and Duplication Mode, effectively doubling production capacity
- Use multiple materials at once
- 3D print complex parts with soluble support structures
- Specialized filament wipe system for clean dual-extrusion prints
Create Cleaner, More Accurate 3D Printed Parts
The IDEX System enables clean, reproducible parts with zero chance for part collision (IDEX) capabilities.
- Independent Dual Hotends retract while not in use
- Toolheads work side-by-side on the print bed to create duplicate models
- Attain faster 3D printing by running production batches for smaller end-use 3D printed parts as well
Accurate, Controlled Temperatures
The BCN3D W50 has a robust, fully-enclosed build chamber to eliminate temperature fluctuations that can wreak havoc on certain materials.
- The fully enclosed, passively heated build chamber can reach 60°C
- 3D print advanced materials without fear of warping or delamination
- Confidently print ABS and ASA parts as large or as fine as you want
Batch Printing for Production or R&D is Easier than Ever
Use Mirror Mode and Duplication Mode to create huge quantities of prints in shorter times for quicker turn-around
- Mirror Mode create prints that are ambivalent to each other - perfect for symmetrical prints
- Duplication Mode allows for both print heads to create the same print at the same time, effectively doubling production
- Both modes are accessible with all materials the W50 is capable of 3D printing with, even advanced materials like NylonX
THE POWERFUL SUITE OF 3D PRINTERS FROM BCN3D
Long the masters of IDEX 3D printing, BCN3D has been perfecting the Sigma and Sigmax for years, with the R19 reaching a pinnacle of quality and capability heretofore unseen. And now, with Epsilon, the capabilities available to users are even broader. Much larger prints and more reliable print quality with ABS and ASA and Nylon means the Epsilon is perfect for manufacturing or R&D. From the alpha to the omega, you can choose the right BCN3D printer for you.
BCN3D Epsilon W50 Technical Specifications
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Architecture: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- Extruders: 2
- Printing volume: 420mm x 300mm x 400mm (16.5" x 11.8" x 15.7")
- Build Chamber: Fully-Enclosed, Passive Heated Chamber
- Extruder maximum temperature: 300°C
- Heated bed maximum temperature: 120°C
- Build chamber maximum temperature: 60°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (installed) / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Hotend X: 0.6mm
- Extruder: Bondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
- Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25µm / 1.25µm / 1µm
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Heated bed: Silicone thermal pad
- Power Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3.6 - 1.3A, 50-60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 840W
- Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Operating Sound: 49 dB(A)
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- US Warranty: 1 year
- Single Board Computer: Toradex ARM Compute Module
- Motion Board: BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
- Air filtering category: H13 HEPA filter, Active Carbon filter
- Printing Modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multi-material Mode
- Compatible Materials
- Open Filament System for all 2.85mm materials
- PLA, PVA, PET-G, TPU, ABS, PP, PA
- PP GF30, PAHT, CF15 (with Hotend X)
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Firmware: BCN3D Embedded Linux distribution, BCN3D Epsilon - Marlin
- File preparation software: BCN3D Cura
- Printer Control Instruction: gcode
- Supported files: STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
- Connectivity: SD card, Wifi, Ethernet, 5” Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Overall dimensions: 530mm x 690mm x 900mm
- Shipping box dimensions: 600mm x 800mm x 1185mm
- Shipping weight: 46 kg
What Comes With The BCN3D Epsilon W5 3D Printer?
- BCN3D Epsilon W50 3D Printer
- 0.40mm Hotends installed
- Glass Build Plate
- BCN3D PLA Spool x2
- Spool Holder x2
- Quickstart Guide and Warranty
- SD Card
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable
- Allen Key Set
- Calibration Shim x10
- USB Dongle
- Nylon Cleaning Filament Coil
- Calibration Gage
- Magigoo Glue Stick
- Sample Printed Part
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers BCN3D Epsilon W50 Fully Enclosed Large Format Independent Dual Extrusion 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.