We're here to help!
- Do you accept Purchase Orders?
- Yes, we do! Please contact us for more details.
- My organization is tax exempt. How do I place a tax exempt order?
- To place a tax exempt order, please contact us via phone or email and we would be happy to assist you! We will require a copy of your resale certificate in order to make your purchase tax-exempt.
- I would like to input MatterHackers as a vendor and require a copy of your W-9 form. How can I do this?
- We would be happy to provide you with a copy of our W-9. Please email us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get that sent back to you as soon as possible!
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, you will receive an email notification with any relevant tracking information. If you haven't received your tracking information for any reason, please contact us.
- When is the latest I can place my order for it to ship today?
- For in-stock items (excluding freight), the cut-off for same-day shipment is 1 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. Orders received after 1 pm or on the weekend, will be processed the following business day. For freight items, the cut-off for same-day shipment is 8 am Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- Can I change my order after it has been placed / Can I add or cancel an item?
- If your order has not yet shipped and you would like to add or cancel an item off your order, please notify us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please note that the cut-off for same-day shipment is 1 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. Orders cancelled after they are shipped out and subsequently returned to sender will be refunded for their items less any relevant shipping charges.
- Do you offer gift cards?
- Yes, we do! We currently offer gift cards in a variety of denominations, which you can view here. Currently, gift cards are only available electronically and will be delivered to you within one business day.
- Do you offer printing services or repair?
- Yes! We offer both services. We can offer repairs for a variety of 3D printer brands and several types of filament for printing services. For more information, and to get a quote for your 3D printer repair or print service job, please email email@example.com.
- Can I purchase printed samples and/or filament samples?
- Yes! You can order printed samples, depending on the filament and the machine you would like the sample printed with. If you would like more information or would like to request a print sample, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I order filament samples?
- We currently do not offer filament samples.
Shipping, In-store Pickup, and More
- How does free shipping work?
- *Free shipping applies to any and all orders over $35, shipping within the contiguous United States. Items over five pounds shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US Territories will be subject to a shipping charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- How does In-Store Pickup work?
- We offer free in-store pickup in our Orange County, CA showroom by appointment only. You can place your order online and select "in-store pickup" as your shipping option, then book an appointment to pick up your order. Please note that orders placed before 2 PM Pacific Time with in-store pickup selected will require a minimum of 2 hours before they can be collected; however, for ALL order pick-ups an in-store appointment is required. If your order is placed after 2 PM, please schedule your pickup appointment for any available time on the following business day. Our showroom hours are 10 AM - 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
- When will I get my stuff?
- We pride ourselves on fast shipping. If you order an in-stock item by 1:00 pm Pacific Time it will ship the same day and, for U.S. orders, will normally take 2-3 days to arrive. Large items that require freight shipment usually arrive within approximately 3-10 business days.
- Where do you ship from, and which carriers do you use?
- We ship from our distribution centers in Southern California and Pennsylvania, and ship packages via FedEx and USPS Priority Mail.
- Can I upgrade my order to expedited shipping? / Can I ship my order on my own account?
- Yes, we can assist you with an upgrade to expedited shipping! To do this, please contact us directly at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email@example.com during regular business hours, and we will be glad to provide you with a shipping quote or take your carrier account number.
- If you would like us to ship collect on your account, please call us directly at +1 (800) 613-4290 or provide us with your carrier account number (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We currently only ship to locations within the US and Canada (non-freight items only). It is recommended that customers wishing to purchase and have goods delivered to other countries utilize a freight forwarding service such as https://www.myus.com/ or https://www.shipito.com/. We are happy to ship your items for free to any US address. For orders shipping to Canada or internationally via a freight courier, duties, taxes and import fees are not included and are the responsibility of the customer.
Payments & Taxes
- What methods of payment can I use?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, as well as Paypal. We provide financing options through Affirm (see below), and accept purchase orders from qualified businesses, government entities, and educational institutions.
- Do you provide options for financing?
- Yes, we offer financing through an external company called Affirm. To see if you qualify, click on the “Affirm” link during the checkout process and you will be taken to their external website. If you qualify for their financing program, you will be sent back to the MatterHackers site where you can complete your order.
- Do you offer a customer loyalty program?
- Yes! The MatterHackers Rewards Program is a free program offering you 3% back on all qualifying purchases. You can sign up for the program and find out more details here.
- Will you charge sales tax on my order?
- We currently charge sales tax on orders shipping to a number of states. If you are shipping to a taxable location, you will see taxes added to your total during checkout. If you are tax-exempt, please contact us directly to place your order (we will require a valid resale or tax exemption certificate).
- How do I use my MatterHackers Gift Card?
- Each MatterHackers gift card will come with a code valid for the entire amount of the gift card. You can apply this code in the discount code box during checkout. Please note that gift card codes are one-time use only - if you do not use the full amount of the card in one transaction, please contact us with your order number and we will be happy to provide you with a new code for the remaining balance.
Returns & Exchanges
- Do you accept returns?
- You can read our full return policy here.
- I accidentally ordered the wrong size/item. Can I exchange the item I ordered?
- Yes! To obtain an RMA number for your exchange, please contact us at email@example.com.
- I need to send my printer to you, and no longer have the original packaging. Can I get replacement packaging?
- We highly encourage you to keep your printer’s original packaging for at least the length of its warranty period.
- Any printer coming back in for repair or return must be shipped in its original packaging to ensure its safety. If you no longer have your original packaging, please let us know and we can assist you with purchasing replacement packaging. Any printer returning to us without its original packaging will be charged for the full cost of the replacement packaging, along with any additional fees for resulting damage incurred through improper shipment.
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- If you purchase a product from MatterHackers within five days prior to a sale, we will happily issue you a store credit for the difference between your purchase price and the sale price.
- Please keep in mind that you must have bought the item no more than 5 days before the sale occurred to be eligible.
- To obtain your store credit, please email a copy of your original receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note stating that you would like to receive a credit for an item that is now on sale.
- Do you offer a Rewards Program?
- Yes, we do! The MatterHackers Rewards Program is a FREE program that allows you to earn an unlimited 3% back on what you spend. Check out the details here.
- Where are Pulse printers made?
- Our Pulse line of printers is designed and manufactured here at our Foothill Ranch, CA headquarters.
- Where can I view information on my new Pulse?
- You can check out setup and troubleshooting information for your Pulse here.
- I need to send my Pulse printer in for repair, but no longer have the original packaging. Can I obtain replacement packaging?
- Any Pulse printer coming back in for repair or return must be shipped in its original packaging to ensure the safety of your printer. If you no longer have your original packaging, please let us know and we can assist you with purchasing replacement packaging. Any printer returning to us in non-Pulse packaging will be charged the replacement packaging fee, along with any additional fees for any resulting damage incurred through improper shipment.
Check out our helpful guides below!
Find and share solutions