MatterHackers Rewards Program
Sign up for FREE and start earning rewards on qualified purchases
Earn 3% back on:
The more you spend, the more you save
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my rewards balance?
You can view your Rewards balance at matterhackers.com/accounts/rewards
What is a qualified purchase?
Any purchase made on MatterHackers.com, over the phone, or in-store (excluding all non-qualified purchases listed below).
What is not a qualified purchase?
- Any purchase made using a percentage based discount code. For example, if you checkout using 5% discount code, then your order will not accumulate any MatterHackers rewards.
- Merchandise exchanges will not accumulate rewards.
- Purchasing gift cards will not accumulate rewards.
- Purchases made on third party sites will not accumulate rewards.
- Any Ultimaker or Carbide 3D products. Please contact us for details.
- Other exclusions may apply.
How do I use my rewards?
When you are checking out, select the option that says 'Apply Rewards' near the bottom of the page.
When do rewards expire?
Rewards will expire six months after the date of your most recent Qualifying Purchase. Each time you make a Qualifying Purchase, all current unused and non-expired Rewards in your account will receive a new expiration date of six months after the date of that Qualifying Purchase.
Can I obtain rewards for past purchases?
You may claim rewards within 60 days of a past qualified purchase. To claim rewards after joining the rewards program, go to your Order History, eligible orders will have a 'claim rewards' link.
Is it free to join the rewards program?
Isn't buying from MatterHackers already its own reward?
Sure it is. By buying from the experts, you'll receive free shipping on all orders over $35 - no matter the size - top-notch support, and recommendations from a team that knows what they're talking about. You are also helping MatterHackers support the 3D printing community. Still, we had to ask ourselves, how can make shopping even MORE rewarding, particularly for our most loyal customers? The answer - MatterHackers Rewards Program.