E3D CLEARANCE - E3D Titan Aero Extruder Upgrade Kit - 3.00mm (12v)
The Titan Aero is a compact and rigid hotend that is easy to install and maintain. It offers a 25mm increase in vertical build volume and is capable of printing faster than other hotends.
- Combines hotend and extruder into one slim profile
- Very rigid and capable of printing quickly
- Easy to install and maintain
Please note, all Clearance Item purchases are final and are not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy - this excludes Refurbished 3D printers and machines which have at least a 6-month warranty.
Reason for Clearance: This item is being discontinued.
Compact & Rigid design
The magic of the Aero is combining the hotend and extruder, producing a very slim profile. Upgrading to a Titan Aero allows for an additional 25mm of vertical (Z-axis) build volume thanks to it's small size. A compact design also makes the Aero extremely rigid and capable of printing faster than other hotends.
Easy to install and maintain
Mounted using the standard NEMA17 pattern, the Titan Aero is ready to be installed in a wide variety of existing 3D printers. Incorporating Titans engineering and proven extrusion system makes Aero a highly reliable and feature rich component. Loading and unloading filament, manual extrusion, adjusting idler tension and clearing debris are effortless with this simple design. The use of Titans 3:1 gearing allows for smaller motors and a lighter weight carriage, improving the long term reliability of your 3D printer as a whole.
All metal hotend built from the E3D V6
Built on the legendary E3D V6 all metal hotend, the Titan Aero reliably prints any filament at temperatures up to and beyond 300°C. With the V6 heatbreak, you can interchange components with any E3D parts. Choose your own temperature sensor, heater cartridge or nozzle, including any Volcano products.
The complete Titan Aero
Ultra responsive, excels with flexible material
The slim profile of the Titan Aero means the shortest possible filament path, making Aero the perfect extruder and hotend combo for printing flexible material. 3D printing flexible filament is challenging because the filament can bend and jam between the extruder and nozzle, a situation all but eliminated due to the tiny space between those two areas on the Titan Aero. This feature extends to standard filament as well, yielding improved responsiveness of the extruder. Start, stop and retract faster and with greater accuracy than any other hotend, providing more accurate, cleaner prints.
The new heat sink minimized filament path, making flexible filament easier to feed
What's in the box?
- Titan Aero Heatsink
- Heatsink Cooling Fan
- All necessary installation hardware
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.