LulzBot LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder Tool Head v3.1
The LulzBot Dual Extruder Tool Head is a 3D printer accessory that allows for dual extrusion printing in multiple colors or materials. It includes a second extruder, spool holder, and filament guide tube, and requires only that the user set an offset between the two nozzles.
- Dual extrusion 3D printing
- Nozzles are close together
- Easy to use
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Upgrade Your TAZ 5 or 6 to Print Multi-Material
Dual extrusion 3D printing is very useful for a variety of applications, from multi color prints to multi material, but also for soluble support material like PVA and HIPS. The updated design of the LulzBot Dual Extruder Tool Head features massive improvements over the v2, the nozzles are now much closer together, for better utilization of the bed surface and also for easier calibration. When printing with only one nozzle the standard auto-calibration will operate the same as with the stock toolhead, for completely automatic bed leveling. The only additional calibration required is setting the offset between the two nozzles - required for dual extrusion prints. This kit includes everything you need to get started right away, including the power cable for the second extruder, second spool holder and filament guide tube.
Print more complex parts with two materials at your disposal
- Required filament diameter: 3mm
- Nozzle size for both extruders: 0.50mm
- Printing Temperature: 120°C - 300°C
- Weight: 0.96kg (2.11lbs)
- Compatibility: LulzBot TAZ 5, LulzBot TAZ 6
What's In the Box?
- Dual Extruder Tool Head v3 - Fully Assembled
- 3D Printed Z-Axis endstop extension mount
- Machined Z-Axis extension
- Dual v3 wiper mount
- Additional Spool arm
- Feed tube spinner
- T-nut holder jig
- Idler jig
- Wire tie
- 3D printed bed corners (for TAZ 5 compatibility)
- Extension harness to power the second extruder
- M5 Washer
- M5 x 14 socket head cap screw
- Filament feed tube
- Sample filament
Includes everything you need to get set up and printing!