Zortrax Zortrax Z-ESD Black Filament - (0.80kg)
Z-ESD is a durable and warp resistant material that was designed to fit the needs of the electrical and electronics industry. Capable of providing protection against electrostatic discharge, which can be particularly damaging to electronic equipment, this material can help to significantly reduce the risk of damage to electronic components.
0.8kg spools are designed to work specifically with the Zortrax M200, M200 Plus, and Inventure. 2.0kg spools are designed to work with the Zortrax M300, M300 Plus, and M300 Dual.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
- Industrial parts and tools
- End-use parts.
- Casings for electronic devices
- Parts that are required to be resistant to chemicals or electrostatic discharge.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Spool Size: 0.8kg Spool
- Density: 1.195 g/cm³
- Composition: PETG -96% ; Carbon-based conductive additives – 2 ~ 8% ; Additives and colorants – 0 ~ 4%