3D Solex 3D Solex Timeslicer Hotend for Raise3D E2 - Standard
The 3D Solex Timeslicer Hotend is a 1:1 replacement for the Raise3D E2 Series Hotend that features CHT (Core Heating Technology) for faster printing speeds, an improved heat break, and optimized cooling. It is also easily swappable with a large selection of standard and specialty nozzles, and is identical in height to the original hotend.
- 1:1 replacement for Raise3D E2 Series Hotend
- CHT (Core Heating Technology) for higher material melting rates
- Easily swappable nozzles
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The 3D Solex Timeslicer Hotend was designed and developed to be an easy-to-use, plug-and-play alternative to the original Raise3D E2 series Hotend. This upgraded Hotend uses the original E2 heater cartridge, temperature sensor and is identical in height to the original hotend — effectively making it a 1:1 replacement — and makes it possible for users to install any of 3D Solex's wide range of standard or special nozzles on their Raise E2 3D Printer.
STANDARD KIT CONTENTS:
Featuring a 0.40mm and 0.80mm core heating nozzle (CHT) for up to 4 times more filament flow compared to the normal hotend, this kit also contains:
- (1) Timeslicer heat block. Heat break comes pre-assembled
- (1) 0.4mm CHT nozzle
- (1) 0.8mm CHT nozzle
- (1) Nozzle changing toolset
3D SOLEX TIMESLICER HOTEND ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- This upgraded hotend is a 1 to 1 alternative to the Raise3D E2 Series Hotend (plug & play).
- CHT (Core Heating Technology) enables significantly higher material melting rates, and resulting in faster printing speeds.
- Features a significantly improved heat break, reducing the risk of filament jams between the hot end and the filament feed.
- Optimized cooling, enabling higher nozzle print temperatures.
- Easily swappable nozzles.
- Large selection of standard and specialty nozzles.
- Identical in height to the original hotend, and utilizes OEM heating elements.