3DXTech 3DXTech FireWire Flame Retardant ABS - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
Firewire ABS-FR is a premium UL94 V-0 rated ABS that allows for printing of functional prototypes and production parts. This material is ideal for printing electrical housings, connectors, or any part that requires thermal properties [up to 95°C] and flame retardant ABS characteristics.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
FIREWIRE FLAME RETARDANT ABS
Firewire FR-ABS is made using a premium UL94 V-0 rated ABS. Flame Retardant ABS is ideal for applications that require UL94 V-0 self-extinguishing characteristics.
Benefits of Firewire Flame Retardant ABS
- Durable and sturdy parts with highly flame-retardant, self-extinguishing properties
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Made using UL94 V-0 rated base resin
Flame Rating (UL94)
- 1.5mm: V-0
- 2.0mm: V-0, 5VB
- 2.5mm: V-0, 5VB
- 3.0mm: V-0, 5VB
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping and improves layer adhesion
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.
- Filament Specifications: 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter