The Amana Tool premium In-Groove Insert Engraving Kit is an 8-piece engraving tool with a 1/4" shank made of solid carbide. An excellent solution for cutting, etching, and engraving, these insert carbide knives produce clean cuts and last twice as long. Insert design allows users to quickly interchange inserts while tool body remains mounted in the CNC machine thus minimizing downtime and maintaining consistent cutting accuracy.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
World leader in industrial quality tools
Amana Tool specializes in industrial quality solid carbide, insert carbide, and carbide-tipped cutting tools for the woodworking, plastics, aluminum, composite and metal industries. Every tool features outstanding tool longevity and excellent cutting details with mirror-like carbide finish. You can be confident in the brand and the quality when purchasing Amana Tools.
What is included in this set:
- Tool Body #RC-1075, 1/4" Shank
- V-Tip #RCK-360, 30º x 0.005" tip width
- V-Tip #RCK-361, 30º x 0.010" tip width
- V-Tip #RCK-362, 30º x 0.020" tip width
- V-Tip #RCK-380, 60º x 0.005" tip width
- Straight Engraving #RCK-400, 1/8" Dia.
- Corner Round #RCK-412, 3/32" radius
- Core Box #RCK-420 1/16" radius
*V-Tip inserts can engrave aluminum brass & copper.
Designed for cutting and engraving the following materials
- Laminated materials
- Soft Wood
- Hard Wood
- Solid surface
- Carbon fiber
- PCB board
- King Starboard® / Marine Building Material
- Aluminum brass & copper*