Bondtech Bondtech LGX Shortcut Copperhead Hotend
The Bondtech LGX Copperhead Hotend is a shortcut add-on to the Bondtech LGX eXtruder. Designed with printing flexibles in mind, you'll be able to excel at printing most common materials and especially soft and flexible filament. Upgrade your LGX eXtruder set up with the LGX Shortcut Copperhead Hotend.
This LGX add-on only supports 1.75 mm size filament.Extended Black Friday Sale! No code needed during checkout, offer ends 12/7/2023
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Larger Drive wheels for increased filament grip
The Bondtech LGX's main feature is the Large gear, with more teeth in the gear it assists in engaging the filament as well as increasing the grip which in turn eliminates the risk of grinding your filaments. The larger drive feature design also prevents any damage from force-feeding filament to clogged or jammed hotends.
- Cold Block Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Heat Sink Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Copperhead Hot Block materials: steel tube; copper body; nickel plating.
- Max operating (nozzle) temperature: 450°C
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm
- Max tightening torque on the heatsink/cold block screw is 0.6 Nm
- LGX Shortcut Copperhead hotend net weight: 55.5 g g
- Package measurements : 80x103x73 mm
- Package weight: 96 g
What's in the box:
- 1 LGX Black Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink
- 1 LGX Black Anodized Aluminum Air Cooled Cold Block
- 1 LGX Air-cooled Cold Block Mounting Hardware
- 1 Copperhead LGX Heat Break
- 1 Copperhead Hot Block
- 1 Bondtech M6x1x7.5 Coated Brass Nozzle 0.4mm
- 1 Silver Based Thermal Paste Sachet 0.5g