E3D E3D RapidChange Revo High Flow Brass Nozzle
The RapidChange Revo High Flow Nozzles harnesses meticulously optimized internal geometry, ensuring an unprecedented increase in flow rate, all just a quick swap away. Now with the added compatibility of a 60W HeaterCore, high-temperature, high-flow 3D printing is more accessible and efficient than ever before.
- Enhanced printing speed for higher flow rates
- Color-coded silicone sock for easy identification
- Compatible with the RapidChange Revo ecosystem
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
E3D Rapidchange Revo High Flow Nozzle
Enhanced 3D Printing Speed without compromise
E3D's RapidChange Revo High Flow Nozzles have been engineered to offer higher flow rates, allowing you to print faster without compromising the quality of your prints. This can significantly speed up the production process, especially for larger 3D print projects.
Key Features of the E3D Revo High Flow Nozzles:
- High-Flow design for optimized high speed printing
- Compatible with high temp materials when paired with 60W heatercore (see add on)
- Pre-assembled for rapid, frustration-free nozzle changes
- Designed for quick, easy identification
- Synergistic with the RapidChange Revo ecosystem
- Operates at temperatures up to 300°C
Please note: Revo™ Nozzles are not compatible with V6-style heaterblocks and you may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
High Speed Printing - Faster than ever
The RapidChange Revo High Flow Nozzles are engineered for an increased flow rate, allowing for faster 3D printing. This is achieved by optimizing the internal geometry and the surface area within the meltzone, instead of just extending the meltzone..
- Optimized internal geometry
- Thermal conductivity
- 60W heatercore compatibility for high temp materials
Experiment Freely with Sizes AND Materials
E3D Rapidchange Revo High Flow allows for easy swapping between different nozzles, giving you the opportunity to print with various sizes and nozzle types faster and more accessible than ever before.
- Easy & quickly swap nozzles
- Reduce downtime with the quick switch
- Print with new materials
Frustration-Free Nozzle Installation
A Revo Nozzle is a preassembled nozzle and HeatBreak in one unit, so there’s no chance of hazardous hot tightening or incorrect assembly that could slow down time via long installation times or repairs from hotend leaks.
- Pre-assembled nozzle installation is effortless
- Save time switching out nozzles
- Easily avoid hotend leaks often occurring from incorrect installation
- Smooth drop-ins in the Revo ecosystem
Expand Your Range of Nozzles
Have the right nozzle size and type ready to go for any project using E3D's continuously expanding catalog of Revo nozzles.
Color-coded silicone socks make nozzle identification tremendously easy for E3D Revo ObXidian and Brass Nozzles.
- Color-coded socks provide easy identification
- Nozzle size is engraved into it as well
- No more slowdowns trying to figure out what nozzle size you have
What Sizes Are Available for the E3D Revo High Flow Brass Nozzle?
|Diameter||Sock Color||Max Temp (°C)||Abrasion Resistant|
Which Hotends Are Compatible with the E3D Revo ObXidian Wear Resistant Nozzle?
- E3D RapidChange Revo Hemera
- E3D RapidChange Revo Micro
- E3D RapidChange Revo Six
- E3D RapidChange Revo Voron
- E3D RapidChange Revo CR
What Are the Technical Specifications of the E3D Revo High Flow Brass Nozzle?
- Material: Brass
- Filament Diameter Compatibility: 1.75mm
- Max. Operating Temperature: 300°C
- Min. Pull-out Force: 300N (20°C)
- Dimensions: 41.4mm ±0.2 (L) x 13mm ø
- Mass: 8g
What is the Anatomy of an E3D Revo High Flow Brass Nozzle?
- 1. Revo Nozzle
- 2. Revo Sock