Fillamentum Fillamentum Natural NonOilen Biodegradable Filament - 1.75mm (.75kg)
Fillamentum NonOilen Biodegradable Filament is a PLA / PHB blend. Made from polylactic acid and polyhydroxy butyrate, NonOilen has improved toughness and temperature resistance, but perhaps most notably, it's much more biodegradable than any other commonly used 3D printing filament.
• Made from 100% renewable polymers
• High strength, toughness, hardness
• As easy to print as PLA
• Natural silky look
• Can be recycled many times and still hold properties
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
High Quality Material
- Temperature resistance up to 110 °C with no annealing required
- Printed parts feature long-term durability
- Safe for food applications
- Prints are dishwasher-safe
Biodegradable for Short or Long Term Applications
Succeeding with a wide variety of materials is easy and effortless with the UltiMaker S7 3D Printer.
- Completely biodegrades in industrial compost and electric composters
- Decomposition in compost is nearly three times faster than PLA
- Biodegradation leaves no microplastics in the environment
- Decomposes only in a biologically active environment
- No greenhouse gases are produced during biodegradation
- Print Temp: 175–195 °C
- Bed Temp: 0–50 °C
- Diameters: 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Diameter Tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
- Weight: 750g of filament (+ 210g spool)
- Filament Length: 250m (1.75 mm, 750g), 98m (2.85mm, 750g)