This PVC (Polyvinylchloride) filament provides chemical and flame resistance along with high impact resistance and great hardness and mechanical properties. Ideal for producing engineering products like industrial piping or fluid containers.
Note: Printing with PVC can release small amounts of chlorine gas and should be done in a well-ventilated environment and with care.
Safety Note: Printing with PVC can release chlorine gas and should be done in a well-ventilated environment and with care. We recommend printing with a BOFA PrintPro 2 Fume Extractor. Make sure to review the PVC Safety Recommendations from Fillamentum.
PVC is a favorite production material around the world thanks to its chemical resistance, making this filament great for parts that will be in contact with oils or salts. Vinyl 303 also has a flame retardant feature that means it may be the right choice in environments where open flames are a possibility. These chemical resistances are further enhanced by the mechanical properties of this material, with low moisture absorption, high impact strength, and also exceptional rigidity in load bearing applications. If your next project calls for flame and/or chemical resistance, Fillamentum Vinyl 303 might be the ideal material for you.
Fillamentum Industrial Lineup
Fillamentum is a trusted producer of high quality, beautiful materials 3D printing filaments. From their diverse Vertigo series to the ever-expanding Flexfill line, there is likely a Fillamentum product that suits your needs. The newest addition to their catalog are these industrial-focused materials to bring a new, exciting element to their lineup. These materials are intended for use in demanding situations where other materials would not succeed, but there are safety considerations when using this material. Be sure to review and follow the safety considerations provided by the manufacturer.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm ± 0.05mm
- Filament Weight: 750g
- Safety Warning: This material has specific safety considerations, and it's important to review and follow the safety recommendations provided by the manufacturer.
- Download Safety Data Sheet
- Download Technical Data Sheet
- Nozzle Temp: 215 - 230°C
- Bed Temp: 80°C
- Nozzle Compatibility: This material can only be printed with a brass nozzle, because the Chlorine content will corrode steel used for hardened nozzles. This material is not abrasive.
- Print in a well-ventilated area, preferably using a fume extractor.