Glowforge Glowforge Pro 3D Laser Printer
The Glowforge Pro 3D Laser Printer is the ultimate option for home, business, or school. With a powerful 45 watt laser and upgraded solid-state cooling, it cuts up to 20% faster and engraves up to three times as fast as the Glowforge Basic. It prints truly enormous objects like furniture with the exclusive Pro Passthrough and is compatible with hundreds of materials. Glowforge's free web-based software is compatible with Mac, PC, tablet, and phone. It also comes with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
- Autofocus & 3D Engraving
- Unlimited material length
- Up to 3x faster engraving
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately Free U.S. Shipping|
The Glowforge Pro 3D Laser Printer
Unlimited Printing Power with Endless Possibilities
The Glowforge Pro is the ultimate option for home, business, or school. It prints truly enormous objects like furniture with the exclusive Pro Passthrough, allowing you to use infinitely long materials. Upgraded solid-state cooling allows nonstop printing all day long. The powerful 45 watt laser cuts up to 20% faster, and the top engraving speed is up to three times as fast as the Glowforge Basic. Class 4 laser product; place near a window for ventilation.
Here are the key features of the Glowforge Pro 3D Laser Printer:
- Simple setup in under 30 minutes
- Works with hundreds of materials
- Live camera preview of your work
- Free web-based software
- Autofocus and 3D Engraving
- Compatible with Mac, PC, Tablet or Phone
- Safe for home and School
If You Can Dream It, You Can Print It
Glowforge's powerful laser precisely cuts, engraves, and scores hundreds of different materials so you can make magical things. There's a lot you can do with Glowforge's powerful 45 Watt Laser — from creating the perfect gift when you need one, to creating custom furnishings for your space, a personal boutique, a sandbox for prototyping inventions, or as a launchpad for starting your business.
- Comprehensive warranty: 12 months
- Laser Tube Power: 45W
- Upgraded hardware for improved speed
- Cut speed: 120% (when compared to the basic model)
Your Idea, In Your Hands, In Minutes
No matter your skill level, it's easy to bring your designs to life. Glowforge is compatible with a wide range of design software and CAD programs. Simply use the program you know best and when you're ready Glowforge's easy and powerful interface will have you printing in minutes. Not familiar with design programs? No problem! Glowforge's onboard cameras can scan your drawings and turn them into digital files that you can print once or a hundred times without the need for design software.
- Web interface works on Mac, PC, Linux, and many mobile devices
- Compatible with JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF, and other file formats.
- Drag-and-drop layout with live camera preview to position designs on your material of choice.
- Catalog of premium, customizable, ready-to-print designs.
Watch the Magic Happen
Glowforge is compatible with hundreds of materials, including wood, leather, fabric, cardboard, acrylic, and even chocolate.
The Glowforge app makes it easy to preview your design on the material and position it where you want it. When you're ready, hit print and watch your Glowforge go.
- Material Capability: 19.5" x 11" in; Maximum material height: 2"
- Laser Power: 45 Watt
- Laser Type: Custom CO2 Glass Laser Tube capable of continuous operation at 10,600 nm.
Customize and Assemble
See your finished print in minutes, then customize or assembled your work. All that's left to decide is if you're going to gift it, keep it, or launch your own creative business by selling it! Whatever your goals, Glowforge is the right tool for the job!
- Safe for home and school
- Autofocus and 3D Engraving tools make operation very easy
- Automatic calibration settings ensure perfect results each time.
What Comes with the Glowforge Pro 3D Laser Printer?
- Glowforge Pro
- Glowforge Laser head with macro camera and autofocus
- Power cord
- Magnetic lens replacement tool
- Steel Crumb Tray
- Exhaust Hose
- Ring clamps for hose connection
- Pro Shields
Glowforge Pro 3D Laser Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the Glowforge Pro?
- Exterior Dimensions: 38″ x 20.75″ x 8.25″ (965mm x 527mm x 210mm)
- Maximum material depth: 18" (455 mm) for Basic and Plus; unlimited for Pro
- Maximum material width: 20″ (515 mm)
- Cutting area: approx. 11″ (279 mm) deep and 19.5″ (495 mm) wide
- Maximum material height: 2″ (50mm)
- Maximum material height with tray: 0.5″ (13mm)
What are the Glowforge Pro's properties?
- Material Capability: Can safely print on any laser-compatible material, with examples below. Glowforge recommends Proofgrade™ materials for automatic settings and perfect results.
Cuts & Engraves:
- plexiglass (acrylic)
- Delrin (acetal)
- ...and more
- rubber stamps
- ceramic tile
- anodized aluminum
- ...and more
What is the Software for the Glowforge Pro?
- Easy and powerful interface will have you printing in minutes
- Web interface works on Mac, PC, Linux, and many mobile devices (internet required)
- Compatible with JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF, and other file formats. Glowforge Premium includes support for DXF files
- Drag-and-drop layout with live camera preview to position designs on the material
- Automatically scan drawings and print without design software
- Catalog of premium, customizable, ready-to-print designs
One button Print:
- When used with Proofgrade materials, automatically determines settings for perfect cutting and engraving
- Wide Angle Camera — Mounted on the lid, provides a view of the entire printable area, accurate within 0.25" (6mm)
- Macro Camera — Mounted on the head, provides extreme up-close information for autofocus, accurate within 0.004" (0.1mm)
- Exquisitely precise — low-power laser measurement scans the surface of the material to determine the exact height
- Completely Internal — Lens moves internally up and down inside the head to print on materials up to 0.5” (13mm) thick
- Multipass — Focus can be shifted between engrave passes, allowing detailed depth engraves
- Manual focus option — the laser can be focused at a precise height to experiment with a range of techniques
- Dual high-efficiency internal LED strips give your work broad illumination for a wide angle view
- Headlights under the lid give point illumination for precise precisioning
- CO2 Laser — Custom CO2 glass laser tube capable of continuous operation at 10,600 nm; rated at 45 watts for Pro and 40 watts for Plus and Basic
- Fixed Alignment — Factory calibrated optical system does not require any alignment by the user
- Sealed Optics — Enclosed optical path with cleanable and replaceable windows protects the laser optics to avoid replacement or realignment
- Case — High modulus injection molded plastic
- Linear System — Custom extruded aluminum linear rails with belt driven v-wheel carrier
- Motion — Dual hybrid stepper Y axis; single hybrid stepper X axis
- Cooling — Closed loop self contained internal cooling.
- Air Assist — Internal air assist with no external compressor hookup required
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 60F-75F (16C-24C) Basic and Plus; 60F-81F (16C-27C) Pro
- Wi-Fi required (2.4 GHz b/g/n and WPA2, WPA, WEP, or open)
- Ventilation with either the Glowforge Compact Filter, or an open-able window within 8 feet
- 110/220 VAC, 50 or 60 HZ outlet
- Glowforge Basic, Plus, and Pro have 800W peak power consumption
- Compact Filter has an additional 350W peak power consumption
- Precision power settings allow enough control to draw lines on copy paper
- 3D engrave settings carve detailed surfaces
- Positioning precision to 0.001” (0.025mm)
- Engraving up to 1355 DPI
- Pro Passthrough slot allows the use of material that’s up to 1/4″ (6.3mm) high, up to 20” (50.8cm) wide, and as long as desired
- Upgraded solid-state thermoelectric cooling
- Full warranty at glowforge.com/warranty
- Certified to UL standards
- Safety sensors alert in case of bumps or unplanned movement
- Safety sensors warn in case of overtemperature conditions
- Safety sensors notify when fan performance changes
- The Glowforge Basic and Glowforge Plus are Class 1 laser devices with no special training required
- The Glowforge Pro is a Class 4 laser device and comes with all necessary safety training materials
- Certified to UL/ANSI/IEC 60950-1-07 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 (R16) by TUV Rhineland