Liqcreate Premium Tough is an easy to print, engineering-grade photopolymer resin designed for use on all open source MSLA and DLP 3D Printers in the range of 385-405nm. Featuring high impact strength and exceptional scratch and abrasion resistance, this resin is perfect for manufacturing functional prototypes that require toughness and durability.
- 385 - 405nm wavelength 3D Printer compatibility
- High impact strength
- Exceptional scratch resistance
- High level of Durability
- MSLA Compatible
- Resin pours transparent and then turns into milky-white polymer during polymerization.
- Manufacturing of functional prototypes
- Scratch-resistant parts
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the bottle for at least 60 seconds before use.
- Allow the resin to rest for 10 minutes after shaking to let air bubbles escape before pouring into resin vat.
Note: This resin can be poured back into the bottle after use, however, it is important to check for residual pieces of polymer before doing so. Always take protective measures when handling Liqcreate resins. For more details on safety please check the attached Technical Data Sheet.
- Container: Bottle
- Net weight: 1kg
- Appearance: Transparent to Milky-White
- Wavelength: 385- 405nm
- Density: 1.18g/cm
- Viscosity: 800 cps at 25°C
The following compatible 3D printers and settings are available for Liqcreate resins, which are internally tested by Liqcreate and industrial partners:
- Anycubic Photon
- Kudo3D Bean
- Wanhao Duplicator 7
- Phrozen Shuffle
- Phrozen XL
- Phrozen Transform
- Elegoo Mars
- Beam3D Prism
- Creality Halot-One
- Creality Halot Sky