MatterHackers MH Build "The Works!" Bundle Pack - 1.75mm
MH Build Series PLA is an affordable PLA filament intended for producing quality 3D-printed parts, and this bundle allows you to try every material and several different colors, with just a single click, at an unbeatable price.
- Best-selling PLA at MatterHackers
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Pick up a selection of materials and colors, and save
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
What's Included in This Bundle
- 4 x 1kg spools of MH Build Series PLA
- 2 x 1kg spools of MH Build Series ABS
- 2 x 1kg spools of MH Build Series PETG
- 2 x 1kg spools of MH Build Series Silky PLA
- 2 x 1kg spools of MH Build Series TPU
- Colors will not always be the same, they will be based on available colors that are in stock and ready to ship.
Tons of Colors to Choose From
MH Build Series PLA comes in a wide variety of colors to meet all your project needs.
Low Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series PLA filament is the most affordable material on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Select colors available by the case - view here
Select Colors Available By The Case
If you are using a lot of filament, purchasing by the case is a great option to save and meet your production needs.
What is PLA Filament?
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a thermoplastic polymer made from renewable resources such as corn starch, sugarcane, or other starch-rich crops. It is commonly used as a 3D printing filament for a variety of reasons, including:
- It's really easy to use
- Low warping
- Environmentally friendly - much more biodegradable when compared to other petroleum-based plastics
- Extruder Temperature: 205±15°C
- Bed Temperature: Not needed, but 40±15 °C if your printer has heated bed
- Learn more about how to succeed with PLA here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 50mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 65mm Height (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 332.60 m
Technical Data Sheets: