MatterHackers Natural MH Build Series Nylon Filament - 1.75mm (1kg)
MH Build Series Nylon is an affordable nylon filament intended for producing very strong, durable 3D printed parts.
- High strength, durability, and flexibility
- Great layer adhesion & heat resistance
- Low friction coefficient & excellent abrasion resistance
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
MH Build Series Nylon Filament
MH Build Series Nylon is the top choice for anyone looking to create strong, durable parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series Nylon:
- High strength and durability with excellent layer adhesion
- Good chemical and heat resistance with a low friction coefficient
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- MH Build Series is also available in PLA, ABS, and PETG , and more!
Create Strong, Functional Parts
MH Build Series Nylon is an affordable nylon filament that's an excellent choice for creating end-use parts and functional prototypes.
- Nylon filament offers high strength and excellent layer adhesion
- It has superior abrasion resistance, making it suitable for high-wear applications
- Nylon printed parts can be easily dyed or colored for aesthetic purposes
Low Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series Nylon filament is the most affordable nylon material on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Great for businesses and schools or just for stocking up
What is Nylon Filament Used For?
Because of its unique properties, Build Series Nylon filament can be used for a wide variety of applications that include, but aren't limited to:
- Creating custom gears and moving parts due to its low friction coefficient
- It's used in the automotive industry for prototypes and end-use parts
- It's ideal for creating durable and flexible items like phone cases, handles, or footwear
- It can be used in the medical field for surgical tools and prosthetics
Considerations When Using Nylon Filament
Don't let the stigma that Nylon filament is difficult to print - it's actually quite easy when you take the proper steps! You can learn more about how to succeed when 3D printing with Nylon here.
- Nylon filament absorbs moisture from the air, so it MUST be dried before use. Check out the PrintDry filament drying system here to make this step easy.
- It's best to try to use an encloser to keep environmental temps under control
- Extruder Temperature: 260-280°C
- Bed Temperature: 70-90°C
- Learn more about how to succeed with Nylon here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 50mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 65mm Height (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.12 (g/cm³)