MatterHackers White MH Build Series Tough PLA FIlament - 1.75mm (1kg)
MH Build Series Tough PLA is an affordable PLA filament intended for producing easy-to-print, strong PLA parts.
- Easy to print - just like standard PLA
- Strong - similar to ABS in durability
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
- As low as $20 per spool
MH Build Series Tough PLA Filament
The #1 Selling Tough PLA Filament at MatterHackers!
MH Build Series Tough PLA is the best-selling Tough PLA at MatterHackers, making it the top choice for anyone looking to create strong, easy-to-print parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series Tough PLA:
- Easy to print like regular PLA, but strong like ABS filament
- Higher impact resistance, heat tolerance, and excellent machinability compared to regular PLA
- Affordable - priced right for every user, and one of the most affordable Tough PLA materials on the market
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- MH Build Series is also available in PLA, ABS, and PETG , and more!
Print Strong, Functional Parts Easily
MH Build Series Tough PLA is easy to print and works on every FDM 3D printer.
- Tough PLA combines PLA's printability with ABS-like strength
- Ideal for durable prototypes and tooling applications
- No heated bed or enclosure needed, unlike ABS
- Easy post-processing like sanding or painting
Low Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series Tough PLA filament is the most affordable Tough PLA on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Great for businesses and schools or just for stocking up
Why Choose Build Series Tough PLA?
MatterHackers MH Build Series Tough PLA is a top choice for hobbyists and professionals alike for its quality, affordability, and reliability. Here's why you should consider it:
- It's a cost-effective choice, offering quality Tough PLA properties at a lower price
- It's compatible with a wide range of 3D printers, making it versatile for various projects
- It exhibits excellent layer adhesion, resulting in strong and durable 3D printed parts
What is Tough PLA Filament?
Tough PLA filament is a unique 3D printing material that exhibits characteristics of popular filaments while maintaining its own identity.
- It offers the ease of printing like PLA, coupled with strength comparable to ABS
- It's ideal for creating durable prototypes or tools due to its enhanced toughness
- Unlike ABS, it doesn't necessitate a heated bed or enclosed printer
- Tough PLA can be annealed for added strength
- Extruder Temperature: 220±10°C
- Bed Temperature: 50±10 °C
- Tough PLA is similar to standard PLA - learn more about how to succeed with PLA here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 55mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 61mm Wide (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.25 (g/cm³)