Nexa3D Nexa3D Gray xModel35 Resin (1kg)
Nexa3D's UV-curing xModel35 is a rigid resin designed with the XiP 3D printer in mind. It offers a combination of excellent temperature resistance, rigid strength, and stiffness.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
xModel35 offers a combination of strength, stiffness and temperature resistance.
What Are the Technical Specifications of xModel15 Resin?
- Viscosity, 30 °C: 630 mPas
- Yield Strength: 160 mPas
- Density (printed part): 1.2 g/cm³
- Density (liquid resin): 1.11 g/cm³
- E Modulus: 2600 MPa
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 62MPa
- Elongation at Break: 10%
- Flexural Modulus: 2300 MPa
- Notched IZOD: 108 MPa
- Notched IZOD (Machined), 23 °C: 21J/m
- Unnotched IZOD, 23°C: 112J/m
- Charpy notched, 23 C: 1.3kJ/m²
- HDT at 0.45 MPa: 87°C
- Flammability: HB
- Shore Hardness: 83 D
- Water Absorption: 0.42%
- Nexa3D xModel35 SDS
- Nexa3D xModel35 TDS