The Phrozen Sonic XL 4K LCD 3D printer was designed with the dental industry in mind. Featuring an 8.3” build area and a 20 cm z-axis on linear rails, dental professionals are provided with the precision and repeatability they need to reliably create dental models. With print speeds of up to 90mm per hour, the Sonic XL 4K is the ideal 3D Printer to take your productivity to the next level.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
LARGE PRINT AREA AND STURDY Z-AXIS FOR CONSISTENT RESULTS:
- Featuring an 8.3” build area and 20 cm z-axis on linear rails, Phrozen Sonic XL 4K is 45% larger than the Sonic 4K allowing users to reliably create dental models with a high level of precision and repeatability.
MONOCHROME LCD TECHNOLOGY:
- Phrozen Sonic XL 4K is equipped with a monochrome LCD screen which was developed specifically for 3D Printing.
- This LCD is considerably more transparent, which allows for a more uniform exposure, higher efficiency, and better heat dissipation than standard UV LED Modules.
- This enables Sonic XL 4K to print very quickly — up to 1 layer per second at 50 µm.
- The manufacturer guarantees 2000 working hours for all LCD screens and extends a free 3-month warranty on this consumable.
- The Phrozen Sonic Mighty is compatible with most LCD, DLP, and SLA resins in the 405nm wavelength.
- Printing technology: LCD Stereolithography
- Build Volume: 19 x 12 x 20 cm
- XY Resolution: 50µm
- Z resolution: 10µm
- Printing speed: 90 mm/h
- Bed-leveling: n/a
- Display: 5” in touchscreen
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV resin
- Machine Dimensions/Weight: 33 x 29 x 47 cm; 19.5 kg
- Input Voltage: 100-240v
- System Power: 50W
- LCD Specification: 8.9” 4K Mono-LCD
- Backlight Unit: ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- LED Wavelength: 405nm
- Rail: Dual Linear Rail
- Screw: Ball Screw
- Moving Sensor: Optical Switch
- Compatible File Format: STL
- Connectivity: USB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.7 and up
- Phrozen Sonic XL 4K 3D Printer
- (1) Resin vat with FEP film pre-installed
- (1) Build platform
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Printing starter kit (Scaper, Gloves, plastic Funnel, USB, etc)
- (1) WiFi adapter
- (1) User manual
- 1-year standard manufacturer warranty
- Note: Consumable parts are not included under the warranty. Consumables include spare FEP film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear, and post-processing equipment.