Improving upon the success of the E2 Industrial 3D Printer, The Raise3D E2 CF 3D printer was engineered and optimized to consistently print carbon fiber and other fiber-reinforced filaments. Featuring several upgrades including an upgraded double-gear extrusion system, enhanced high-durability nozzles — designed for over 1000 hours of extrusion with PA12 CF filament — twin environmentally sealed filament dry boxes, and several quality of life improvements to the calibration systems and bed leveling operations the E2 CF has raised the performance bar for what you can expect from an Industrial Desktop 3D Printer.
The E2 CF is now available for preorder. Shipping is expected to begin shipping in late December 2021.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Build volume of 330 x 240 x 240 mm (single)
- Removable spring steel build plate with BuildTak coating
- Bed temperature up to 110C
- Optical filament-out detector
- Maximum nozzle temperature of 300C
- Full network connections
- Color touch screen
- Quiet operation with only 50dB noise when operating
- HEPA filter with activated charcoal for in-office use
Carbon Fiber 3D Printing Made Simple
The Raise3D E2 CF 3D printer was engineered and optimized to consistently print carbon fiber and other fiber-reinforced filaments. Its upgraded double-gear extrusion system and high durability components make the E2 CF an excellent choice for manufacturing, prototyping, and more.
- Build Volume:
- Prototype & create large end-use parts in-house
- Print more parts at once
- Beneficial for a wide variety of industries
HIGH DURABILITY NOZZLES AND FILAMENT FEEDING SYSTEM
Some of the most notable upgrades to the E2 CF include its new double-gear extrusion system, which features twice the feeding grip force when compared to the E2. This extrusion system is constructed from hardened components that are optimized for the increased wear and that occurs when printing with fiber-reinforced filaments. In addition to an improved extrusion system, the E2 CF comes equipped with a high durability nozzle and feeding system. These nozzles and extruders have been enhanced to withstand long-term usage — over 1000 Printing hours — of printing with Raise’s Industrial PA 12 CF filament.
Constructed with hardened components that are optimized for increase wear and tear, these upgraded extruders feature twice the feeding grip force when compared to the Raise E2 Industrial 3D Printer
STANDALONE FILAMENT DRY BOXES ENSURE THAT YOUR MATERIALS ARE STORED IN THE OPTIMAL CONDITIONS:
The E2 CF comes equipped with two standalone environmentally sealed dry boxes. These removable boxes were developed by Raise3D with the goal of providing customers with an efficient solution for keeping their Nylon and other fiber-reinforced filaments in optimal, minimum humidity environments. Filament can be loaded directly into the E2 CF via the built-in filament loading system.
- Build Volume (Single Extruder): 330 x 240 x 240 mm
- Build Volume (Dual Extruder): 295 x 240 x 240 mm
- Print Head Travel Speed: 30 – 150 mm/s
- Layer Height: 0.1 – 0.25 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.6/0.8mm available)
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 300 °C
- Machine Size: 607 x 596 x 465 mm
- Net Weight: 32.4 kg; 71.42 lbs
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB, live camera
What are the Raise E2 CF's printer properties?
- Build Volume (W×D×H):
- Single Extruder Print: 13×9.4×9.4 inch / 330×240×240 mm
- Dual Extruder Print: 11.6×9.4×9.4 inch / 295×240×240 mm
- Machine Size (W×D×H): 23.9×23.5×18.3 inch / 607×596×465 mm
- Print Technology: FFF
- Print Head System: IDEX Independent Dual Extruders
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- XYZ Step Size: 0.78125, 0.78125, 0.078125 micron
- Print Head Travel Speed: 30–150 mm/s
- Build Plate: Flexible Steel Plate with Buildtak
- Max Build Plate Temperature: 110 ºC
- Heated Bed Material: Silicone
- Build Plate Leveling: Mesh-leveling with Flatness Detection
- Filament Run-out Sensor: Available
- Supported Materials: PA12 CF, PA12 CF Support, OFP Certified Third-Party Filaments
- Layer Height: 0.1 – 0.25mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm (Default), 0.6/ 0.8 mm (Available)
- Hot End :V4P
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 300 ºC
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, Live camera
- Noise Emission (Acoustic): ＜50 dB(A) when building
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 15-30 ºC, 10-90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature :-25 to +55℃, 10-90% RH non-condensing
- Filter: HEPA filter with activated charcoal
- Net Weight: 32.4 kg
- Gross Weight (Carton Only): 36.7 kg
- Gross Weight (Carton with Pallet): 45.4 kg
- Power Supply Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60Hz 230 V @ 2A
- Power Supply Output: 24 V DC, 350 W
What is the software for the Raise E2 CF?
- Slicing Software: ideaMaker
- Supported File Types: STL/ OBJ/ 3MF/ OLTP
- Supported OS: WINDOWS/ macOS/ Linux
- Machine Code Type: GCODE
- User Interface: 7-inch Touch Screen
- Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Power Loss Recovery: Available
- Screen Resolution: 1024×600
- Motion Controller: Atmel ARM Cortex-M4 120MHz FPU
- Logic Controller: NXP ARM Cortex-A9 Quad 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Onboard Flash: 8 GB
- OS: Embedded Linux
- Ports: USB 2.0×2, Ethernet×1
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Raise3D E2 CF Industrial 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.