SeeMeCNC SeeMeCNC Hi-Temp Jet Kit for HE280 HotEnd
SeeMeCNC's Hi-Temp Jet Kit is used to upgrade your HE280 HotEnd for the Rostock MAX v3, and allow you to print with high temperature materials such as Nylon and Polycarbonate. This Jet Kit should not be used when printing with PLA.CLEARANCE SALE: Take an EXTRA 30% off this already discounted item with code SUPERDEAL during checkout! Offer ends 2/29/2024.
Not for use with PLA.
The SeeMeCNC Jet Kit for their HE280 hotend is only intended for use with higher temp materials such as Nylon and Polycarbonate. High temp materials such as these do not need the PTFE liner to reach nearly as far into the heat break as PLA and ABS do, and SeeMeCNC designed this jet to move the liner up and away from the heat break while increasing the melt zone.
To install, you will need to remove the top mounting PTC adapter of the HE280 and thread this jet in place then reassemble the PTC adapter. The detailed picture shows in red the jet installed in the hotend.
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.