Thunk3D Thunk3D Archer W Handheld Scanner
The Archer W from Thunk3D is an industrial-grade, full-color, and texture handheld 3D Scanner. The next step up from the Fisher S & W handheld 3D scanners, Archer was designed to provide highly accurate scans with color and texture data making it ideal for applications such as reverse engineering, including the scanning finished mechanical parts or components, and for creating scans of the human body which require the additional capture data. Utilizing two cameras and a center projector, this scanner can capture over 3,000,000 points per second to create precise 3D models that can be quickly and easily exported as ASC or STL files. Field of view specifications varies slightly between the Standard and Wide models.
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately Free U.S. Shipping|
THE IDEAL TOOL FOR CREATING PROFESSIONAL FULL-COLOR SCANS:
Capable of producing highly accurate & precise sans, the Archer Handheld scanner is an excellent choice for creating full color and texture scans of targets such as faces, limbs, or objects that have unique surface textures. The full-color data feature also makes it easy to match replicated or reverse engineered parts with the original color values.
Thunk3D includes additional scanning software for both the Fisher and Archer handheld 3D scanners. This software includes built-in presets for projector strength and exposure time to assist users with achieving their specific scanning goals. Features are categorized by the type of scan alignment, desired scan mode, and lighting of the object being scanned.
- This scanning mode relies on the unique features of the object to create a complete 3D model. Ideal for objects that have a high level of unique surface features.
- This scanning mode relies on reflective markers, which the user applies to the object themselves, to map multiple data points more accurately on said object. This mode results in more precise and professional-looking scans.
- Standard Mode
- Fine Mode
HOW TO CALIBRATE THE SCANNER:
Camera: Monochrome, 1.3mpx2 + Full color; 1.3mpx1
Raster: 1280x800 Led, White light
Light Area: 40x32cm; 20x16cm
Frame Accuracy: 0.1mm
Scan Speed: 3.000.000 points/s, 12-15F/S
Scan Volume: 8-200cm
Texture Scans: Yes
Alignment: Feature align (support group register), mix align, mark align, frame align
Post Processing Options:
- CAD/Scan importing;
- Point process (Register/ Merge, Noise Delete/Noise Filtering)
- Polygon process (Smooth/ Decimate/ Subdivide/ Fill holes/ Remove Markers/ Scale)
- Polygon Healing (Abnormal/ Cross/etc)
- Fill holes
Data format: ASC/STL/PLY
Public API: USB 3.0; C++ interface
PC require: Nvidia as main GPU; Win7 (64) and higher
Power Requirements: 100-240V, 5A
Thunk3D Handheld Scanner Software