The Fisher W from Thunk3D is an industrial-grade monochrome handheld 3D Scanner that was designed to provide highly accurate scans for applications such as reverse engineering, including the scanning finished mechanical parts or components, and for creating scans of the human body. Utilizing two cameras and a center projector, this scanner can capture over 3,000,000 points per second to create precise 3D models that can be quickly and easily exported as ASC or STL files. Field of view specifications vary slightly between the Standard and Wide models.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
THE IDEAL TOOL FOR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL SCANNING
Capable of producing highly accurate & precise scans, the Fisher Handheld scanner is an excellent choice for the scanning of the human body, large objects, and objects with intricate details.
Utilizing the Feature scanning mode, Fisher can utilize the unique surface features of an object to create a detailed 3D model
- Utilizes structured light technology to achieve accurate and highly precise 3D Scans
- Suitable for scanning objects from 5 – 500cm (1.9” – 196.85” in) in high resolution
- Capable of scanning objects 2-4cm in lower resolution
- Automatic, real-time frame alignment and tracking recovery features
- Standard and fine scan modes
- Comes fully assembled and requires no additional accessories
- Free regularly updated software
- Format compatibility: save to .STL, .ASC
With an accuracy level of up to 0.04mm, the Fisher Handheld scanner is an excellent choice for reverse-engineering of parts or for creating precise scans of industrial components.
Thunk3D includes additional scanning software for both the Fisher and Archer handheld 3D scanners. This software includes built-in presets for projector strength and exposure time to assist users with achieving their specific scanning goals. Features are categorized by the type of scan alignment, desired scan mode, and lighting of the object being scanned.
- This scanning mode relies on the unique features of the object to create a complete 3D model. Ideal for objects that have a high level of unique surface features.
- This scanning mode relies on reflective markers, which the user applies to the object themselves, to map multiple data points more accurately on said object. This mode results in more precise and professional-looking scans.
- Standard Mode
- Fine Mode
HOW TO CALIBRATE THE SCANNER:
Camera: Monochrome, 1.3mpx2
Raster: 1280x800 Led, White light
Light Area: 40x32cm; 20x16cm
Frame Accuracy: 0.1mm
Scan Speed: 3.000.000 points/s, 12-15F/S
Scan Volume: 8-200cm
Texture Scans: No
Alignment: Feature align (support group register), mix align, mark align, frame align
Post Processing Options:
- CAD/Scan importing;
- Point process (Register/ Merge, Noise Delete/Noise Filtering)
- Polygon process (Smooth/ Decimate/ Subdivide/ Fill holes/ Remove Markers/ Scale)
- Polygon Healing (Abnormal/ Cross/etc)
- Fill holes
Data format: ASC/STL
Photogrammetric: Yes, volume accuracy within 0.1mm/M
Public API: USB 3.0; C++ interface
PC require: Nvidia as main GPU; Win7 (64) and higher
Power Requirements: 100-240V, 5A
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Thunk3D Fisher W Handheld Scanner? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.