Thunk3D Thunk3D Fisher W Handheld Scanner
The Fisher W from Thunk3D is an industrial-grade monochrome handheld 3D Scanner that was designed to provide highly accurate scans for applications such as reverse engineering, including the scanning finished mechanical parts or components, and for creating scans of the human body. Utilizing two cameras and a center projector, this scanner can capture over 3,000,000 points per second to create precise 3D models that can be quickly and easily exported as ASC or STL files. Field of view specifications vary slightly between the Standard and Wide models.
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately|
THE IDEAL TOOL FOR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL SCANNING
Capable of producing highly accurate & precise scans, the Fisher Handheld scanner is an excellent choice for the scanning of the human body, large objects, and objects with intricate details.
Utilizing the Feature scanning mode, Fisher can utilize the unique surface features of an object to create a detailed 3D model
- Utilizes structured light technology to achieve accurate and highly precise 3D Scans
- Suitable for scanning objects from 5 – 500cm (1.9” – 196.85” in) in high resolution
- Capable of scanning objects 2-4cm in lower resolution
- Automatic, real-time frame alignment and tracking recovery features
- Standard and fine scan modes
- Comes fully assembled and requires no additional accessories
- Free regularly updated software
- Format compatibility: save to .STL, .ASC
With an accuracy level of up to 0.04mm, the Fisher Handheld scanner is an excellent choice for reverse-engineering of parts or for creating precise scans of industrial components.
Thunk3D includes additional scanning software for both the Fisher and Archer handheld 3D scanners. This software includes built-in presets for projector strength and exposure time to assist users with achieving their specific scanning goals. Features are categorized by the type of scan alignment, desired scan mode, and lighting of the object being scanned.
- This scanning mode relies on the unique features of the object to create a complete 3D model. Ideal for objects that have a high level of unique surface features.
- This scanning mode relies on reflective markers, which the user applies to the object themselves, to map multiple data points more accurately on said object. This mode results in more precise and professional-looking scans.
- Standard Mode
- Fine Mode
HOW TO CALIBRATE THE SCANNER:
Camera: Monochrome, 1.3mpx2
Raster: 1280x800 Led, White light
Light Area: 40x32cm; 20x16cm
Frame Accuracy: 0.1mm
Scan Speed: 3.000.000 points/s, 12-15F/S
Scan Volume: 8-200cm
Texture Scans: No
Alignment: Feature align (support group register), mix align, mark align, frame align
Post Processing Options:
- CAD/Scan importing;
- Point process (Register/ Merge, Noise Delete/Noise Filtering)
- Polygon process (Smooth/ Decimate/ Subdivide/ Fill holes/ Remove Markers/ Scale)
- Polygon Healing (Abnormal/ Cross/etc)
- Fill holes
Data format: ASC/STL
Photogrammetric: Yes, volume accuracy within 0.1mm/M
Public API: USB 3.0; C++ interface
PC require: Nvidia as main GPU; Win7 (64) and higher
Power Requirements: 100-240V, 5A