The Ultimaker 2+ is a high performance, reliable 3D printer and now your creative possibilities are even greater with different nozzle sizes available direct from Ultimaker. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+, just make sure to use a wrench and have the block heated when changing nozzles!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
For the diverse schedule
Can't decide which Ultimaker 2+ nozzle pack is right for you? Neither can we - so here is the variety pack, with two standard 0.4mm nozzles and one each of a 0.25, 0.6, and 0.8 for whatever project comes your way. This pack is ideal for makers who are constantly taking on new and different projects. One day you need the tiny 0.25mm for micro-detail on tiny parts but tomorrow you need large, strong pieces from the 0.6 or 0.8mm. Also a great choice for the new printer owner who wants to experiment with different configurations to find what works best for their needs - these nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
Check out all of the Ultimaker 2+ nozzle packs!
There are five different Ultimaker 2+ Nozzle packs availalbe, take a look at each one right here:
- 0.25mm Five Pack - For high detail prints
- 0.4mm Five Pack - Spare standard size nozzles
- 0.6mm Five Pack - Achieve a higher print speed
- 0.8mm Five Pack - Prototype even faster with these huge nozzles
- Variety Pack with a 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and two 0.4mm Nozzles - The benefits of every nozzle, in one box
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+ (Olsson Block)
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
- 1x 0.25mm
- 2x 0.4mm
- 1x 0.6mm
- 1x 0.8mm
How to change a 3D printer nozzle
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filement.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Ultimaker 2+ All-Size Nozzle Pack? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.