Zortrax Zortrax M300 Dual Extrusion 3D Printer - HEPA Cover Bundle
The Zortrax M300 Plus Dual is a large volume, dual extrusion desktop 3D Printer that is capable of producing large and highly intricate industrial quality 3D printed models. Improving upon the success of the previous Zortrax M-series 3D Printers, the Zortrax M3000 Dual is here to take your prints to the next level! This bundle includes the Zortrax M300 top cover with HEPA Air Filtration.
Top Zortrax M300 Plus Dual 3D Printer Features:
• HEPA powered air filtration top cover
• Lifting and lower dual extrusion hotends
• Large format 265 x 265 x 300 mm
• High-quality components for class-leading reliability.
• Made for 3D printing farms with Internet capabilities
• Touch screen control with built-in camera monitoring
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping - excludes Alaska and Hawaii|
The Zortrax M300 Plus Dual
A Large Format, Dual Extrusion Powerhouse
Building off the success of the M300 model, the Zortrax M300 Plus Dual continues to deliver the same great performance, reliability, precision, and plug-and-play setup that customers have come to expect from Zortrax 3D Printers. 3D print your full-size designs in one piece on this large format 3D printer.
Here are the key features of the Zortrax M300 Plus Dual 3D printer:
- Large Format 3D Printing
- High Quality Components
- Made for Print Farms
- Print with Any Material
- Automatic Bed Leveling
- Onboard Camera
- Pre-Tuned Print Profiles
3D Print Complex Geometry with Soluble Supports
Introducing 3D printing into your manufacturing workflow creates an entire new world of possibilities. By utilizing water soluble support materials, as in materials that dissolve in ware, you are able to use 3D printing to its fullest potential and 3D print complex geometries in hard to reach places or along internal cavities.
- 3D print with build material in both hotends for dual-color 3D prints.
- Lifting hotends prevents material smearing
- Use single-extrusion to perform like an M300 Plus
Expanded Material Capabilities
The new extruder on the M300 Plus Dual enables you to 3D print with flexible materials by further constraining the filament path. Improved functionalities like a more efficient cooling system and a heated build-platform guarantee dimensional accuracy while a filament runout sensor will pause the print and notify you of the end of material.
- Flexible-ready extruder mechanism
- Improved cooling and heated build platform
- Filament runout sensor
Large Format Zortrax Workhorse
When you need to 3D print your designs in one piece or print huge batches all at once, using a large-format 3D printer like the Zortrax M300 Plus Dual is the ideal way to go.
- 265 x 265 x 300mm build volume (10.4 x 10.4 x 11.8")
- Heated bed, perforated or glass build plate.
- Automatic or manual measurement of platform's height
Made for 3D Printing Farms
With the power of Z-SUITE inCloud you can control your Zortrax M300 Plus Dual from anywhere in the world, allowing you to start jobs in the workshop from the other side of your office and monitor the progressing 3D prints using the onboard internal camera.
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity
- Onboard camera for 3D print job monitoring
- Cloud based control from wherever you are
Reliable 3D Printer Designed For Versatility
- Sheet metal frame for rigidity
- Swappable build plates for specific print needs
- Easy-to-use touchscreen interface
What Materials Can I Print with the Zortrax M300 Plus Dual 3D Printer?
The Zortrax M300 Plus Dual can handle nearly every material available for desktop 3D printing. Here is a list of 3D printing materials compatible with the Zortrax M300 Plus Dual:
- Most Z-Materials
- 3rd Party Materials
- PLA and Tough PLA
- ABS and ASA
- PETG and CPE
- TPU and TPE
- View all Zortrax M300 Plus Dual compatible materials here.
Which Zortrax 3D Printer is Right for Me?
Zortrax has fine-tuned their robust line of 3D printers to have a solution for every user - here are some Zortrax 3D printer features at a glance:
- Zortrax M200 Plus: single extrusion, industrial-grade 3D printer starting at $2,079.
- Zortrax M300 Plus: larger sibling, big-format Zortrax 3D printer starting at $3,990.
- Zortrax M300 Plus Dual: Just like the M300 Plus, now with dual extrusion starting at $4,990.
What Comes with the Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer?
- Zortrax M300 Plus Dual HEPA Top Cover
- Starter Kit
- 2 Spool Holders
- Glass Plaform
- Perforated Platform
- Material Box
- Power Cable
- USB Memory Stick
- Side Covers
- Material Spool
ZORTRAX M300 PLUS DUAL 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the Dimensions for the M300 Plus Dual?
- Build Volume: 265 x 265 x 300mm (10.4 x 10.4 x 11.8")
- Compatible filament diameter: 1.75mm
What are the Zortrax M300 Plus Dual's printer properties?
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- Maximum Power Output: 400 W
- Layer Resolutions: 150 - 200 micron with 0.4mm nozzle
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 310 °C
- Build Plate: Heated glass bed or perforated build plate - maximum 105°C
- Build Plate Leveling: automatic leveling
- Touchscreen Display: 4inch IPS (800x480)
- Print Head: Dual
- Nozzles Replacement: Swappable nozzles
- Nozzles Diameters: arrives with 0.4 mm, but 0.6 mm are available.
What is the Software for the Zortrax M300 Plus?
- Zortrax Z-SUITE: print preparation software (free)
- Supported OS: MacOS Mojave and newer versions, Windows 7 and newer versions.
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, DXF, 3MF, and PLY
- Printable Formats: G, GCODE, GCODE.gz, UFP
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
Please note that, due to its size and weight, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box. If you have any questions or would like help making shipping arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.