Inspiration Session: How 3D Printing Will Empower the Next Generation of Inventors
MatterHackers Education Ambassador and 6th grade teacher Jesus Huerta shares his success stories in project-based learning with 3D printing and the MakerBot Sketch 3D Printer, teaching real-world problem solving and preparing students for future careers in STEAM and beyond.
Watch the recording and follow along with our list of resources below to learn more!
Links & Resources
Contact MatterHackers for EDU discounts, questions, and more information on the information presented: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the MakerBot Sketch 3D Printer Bundle Sale: https://www.matterhackers.com/store/l/makerbot-sketch-3d-printer-3-free-spools-of-tough-filament-bundle/sk/MLVDXD0X
- Jesus Huerta's education ambassador feature page, updated frequently with free lessons, tutorial videos, and advice articles: https://www.matterhackers.com/about/education-ambassador-jesus-huerta
- Download the sensory cube STL file mentioned in this webinar: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxUc4f3Y3zf70GFwE6it9Nn5Z5Y7C0tz/view?usp=sharing
- Follow Jesus' TinkerCad Coin Tutorial Video to teach students or create or your own custom coin: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6R87KXDkRT6cG9bvug8BGDa1ft_W2Kl/view
- Read the "Grant Writing 101" article for tips to apply for grants and grow your classroom budget: https://www.matterhackers.com/articles/grant-writing-101
- Sign up for future upcoming events and webinars: www.matterhackers.com/events