Inspiration Session: How 3D Printing Will Empower the Next Generation of Inventors
Success stories of 3D Printing and project based learning used to engage students, teach entrepreneurship and soft skills, and inspire the next generation of innovators.
MatterHackers Education Ambassador and 6th grade teacher Jesus Huerta shares his success stories in project-based learning with 3D printing and the MakerBot Sketch 3D Printer, teaching real-world problem solving and preparing students for future careers in STEAM and beyond.
Watch the recording and follow along with our list of resources below to learn more!
Links & Resources
Contact MatterHackers for EDU discounts, questions, and more information on the information presented: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the MakerBot Sketch 3D Printer Bundle Sale: https://www.matterhackers.com/store/l/makerbot-sketch-3d-printer-3-free-spools-of-tough-filament-bundle/sk/MLVDXD0X
- Jesus Huerta's education ambassador feature page, updated frequently with free lessons, tutorial videos, and advice articles: https://www.matterhackers.com/about/education-ambassador-jesus-huerta
- Download the sensory cube STL file mentioned in this webinar: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxUc4f3Y3zf70GFwE6it9Nn5Z5Y7C0tz/view?usp=sharing
- Follow Jesus' TinkerCad Coin Tutorial Video to teach students or create or your own custom coin: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6R87KXDkRT6cG9bvug8BGDa1ft_W2Kl/view
- Read the "Grant Writing 101" article for tips to apply for grants and grow your classroom budget: https://www.matterhackers.com/articles/grant-writing-101
- Sign up for future upcoming events and webinars: www.matterhackers.com/events