Aug. 13, 2013
MatterControl now include a driver for RAMBo boards directly in the software. If your machine uses a RAMBo board and has a profile built into MatterControl, the correct driver will be installed as part of the printer setup.
If are using Windows and your 3D printer uses a RAMBo board, you will need to install the RAMBo Windows driver before going through the setup process. Once the driver is installed you can go through the normal MatterControl printer setup to get your printer up and running.
Installing the RAMBO driver
Here are the steps you need to do to get the RAMBo drivers installed.
Windows 8 Users
If you are running Windows 8, you'll need to restart your computer in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
mode before you can install the driver. These steps are also required for the installation of the v.5.5 driver.
1. Locate the options on the right side of the screen > select Settings
2. Select the Change PC settings link
3. After opening the Control Panel, select Update & Recovery > select Recovery
4. A section called Advanced startup will appear > select Restart now
5. After the computer restarts, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart
6. When the computer starts, select F7 to boot with the driver signature check disabled
At this point, you can move on to installing the driver in the guide above.
Get The Latest From MatterHackers
Please enter a valid email.