3D Printing Workshop - Southern California
Live in Southern California and want to learn more about 3-D printing? Check out this upcoming workshop.
Join us on August 3rd, 2013! MatterHackers will be co-hosting a workshop and open house in Laguna Niguel, CA. For the curious this meetup will be a chance to learn more about 3D printing and, for the experienced, a chance to sharpen your 3D printing skills.
The event, organized and supported by the 3D Printers in OC meetup group will be a chance for people to learn and share their expriences in the realm of 3D printing. Guest speakers will be presenting on a variety of 3D printing topics. These are social and educational meetups to learn about this technology and it’s various applications. This is your opportunity to:
- See 3D printers in action.
- Bring your 3D printer or printed objects to show off your latest creations.
- Learn more about open source software, such as Slic3r settings, Google Sketch-up and Pronterface.
- Meet other 3D-ers and collaborate on new group projects.
- Share and learn some little known and useful 3D printing tricks and tips.
- See tests performed with new materials, tools, etc. for the first time.
- Talk about the latest trends and events in the industry.
All age groups are welcomed. Feel free to bring your own 3D printing to share.
For more information, check out: