NinjaFlex is the original flexible filament. A specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), it's incredibly easy to feed in your 3D printer. Ideal for making parts like phone cases, watch bands or even shoes, the possibilities of Ninjaflex are endless. Ninjaflex enables you to make anything that requires some bend and flex while maintaining strength. Twist it, squeeze it, stretch it, this material won't let you down.
Bringing flexibility to 3d printing
NinjaFlex has developed quite a following in the 3D printing community because it's a very durable filament which is also flexible. The flexibility of this filament actually makes it quite resilient and sturdy. One of the best things about NinjaFlex is that it was designed to facilitate a smooth flow through your 3D printer. That means it won't get stuck or cause a jam half way through your print. NinjaFlex is ideal for 3D printers that can print in PLA and ABS. More importantly, NinjaFlex is optimal for 3D printers with direct-drive extruders. Printing with this filament if your 3D printer has a bowden tube will require very specific fine-tuning. Printers with a bowden tube have a tendency to get jammed while printing NinjaFlex or TPE filaments. That being said it can be done with a bowden tube but we recommend proceeding with caution.
NinjaFlex is great for creating household goods like phone cases
Print NinjaFlex Like a Pro
We recommend printing NinjaFlex at between 210 - 225°C with a bed temperature of 20 - 50°C. For print speed start off with 30mm/s and adjust it up or down as needed to perfect your print (remember each 3D printer is different and requires slightly different settings).
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
- 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
- Printing Temperature: 210 - 225°C
- Heated Bed: 20 - 50°C
- Printing Speed: 30 mm/s