The X Carve 1000mm from Inventables is a 3D Carver powered by the Makita Variable Speed Compact Router (RT0701C). Capable of cutting your designs from wood, plastic, and soft metals. Compatible with 1/8" and 1/4" router bits, the X-Carve 1000mm is ready to tackle your next project.
Top Inventables X-Carve 1000mm features:
• Includes the Makita Variable Speed Compact Router (Model RT0701C) which delivers powerful performance and precision in a compact design.
• Upgraded Modular Wasteboard kit provides best of both world when it comes to holding down carving material
• Increased rigidity, torque, and material removal thanks to the included upgrade kit
• Upgraded rigidity, precision, and gantry clearance nearly doubles the carvable volume of the previous X-Carve model.
Note: The Makita Router, Modular Wasteboard, Spindle Mount and Precision 1/8" collet will be fulfilled via drop ship at the time of launch.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Tabletop 3D Carver, sized to fit your needs
The X-Carve is 1000mm so no matter how much space you need for your projects, the X-Carve suits your needs. While router bits can create beautiful designs, standard tables only allow for one flat edge to be created at a time. The X-controller that powers the X-Carve takes your designs and brings them to life in three axis.
Work with a variety of materials
The X-Carve's powerful Makita Router is engineered to provide users with high-level precision and performance. With a full 1-1/4 maximum horsepower, the RT0701C is engineered for a range of precision routing applications. Capable of accepting 1/4" and 1/8" router bits users are encouraged to explore multiple material options.
Material options include:
- Circuit Boards
- Foam Core
Create 3D designs
The X-Carve is more than the ability to just cut out shapes, because the machine has a 4.5"in vertical work area you can design parts with geometry in three dimensions and create complex parts with vertical features as well. A standard table-mounted router can only carve the shape of the installed bit - at that depth - but the X-Carve can take a standard cutting bit and use it's vertical movement to create surface features well beyond what a standard router can do.
Your X-Carve 1000mm comes with the following components:
- X-Carve Core Components
- Makita Router
- X-Carve Makita Spindle Mount
- X-Carve Modular Waste Board Kit
- Makita Router Collets
- 1000mm Rail Kit
- 1000mm Drag Chain Kit
- X-Controller Kit
- 1000mm Side Board Kit
- 1000mm X-Carve Dust Control System
- 1000mm Homing Switch Kit
- Inventables X-Carve Upgrade Kit - 9 mm Belt and Motor Kit
- Inventables X-Carve Upgrade Kit - Z-axis / Riser / Stiffener
- NEMA 23 Cable Subassembly
- Clamp Set
- Digital Calipers
- 3-year Easel Pro Software Subscription
- 110V DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount (included legacy)
- Machine Footprint: 41 in x 52 in x 22 in
- Work Area: 29.5in x 29.5in x 4.5in
- Maximum Passthrough Sheet Width: 37in
- Weight: Approx 100lbs
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum
Spindle & Cooling:
- Spindle: Makita RT0701C
- Horsepower: 1-1/4HP
- No load speed: 10,000-30,000 RPM controlled by dial
- Bits: ¼ in and ⅛ in collets included
- Z-Axis: Precision linear guides and direct drive acme leadscrew for high performance, high reliability, and low maintenance
- Belts: 9mm wide 3GT
- Stepper Motors (3): NEMA-23
- Assembly Time: Approx 16 hours with detailed instructions and training to have you feeling like an XC expert when you finish
- Dust Control: Included in fully-loaded package
- Vacuum: Not Included
- X-Controller included
- 4A stepper motor drivers
- 110-240V (switchable)
- Control Software: Easel Pro
NOTE: The 3-year subscription to Easel Pro, which is included with the purchase of every X-Carve 1000mm, will automatically activate if your Easel Pro product key is not activated within 45 days of purchase.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Inventables X-Carve 1000mm? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.