MatterHackers e-NABLE Raptor Hand Assembly Materials Kit
This eNABLE Raptor hand kit comes with everything you need to create the Raptor hand. Once you purchase this kit, you only need to print the parts for the Raptor hand.
Sponsor this item and make a difference! Check the "Sponsor this item" box above and enablingthefuture.org will send it to a participating school, library or e-NABLE chapter in need. Enter your own address for billing and shipping and enablingthefuture.org will be in touch to confirm your sponsorship. ITEMS INDICATED AS SPONSORED WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO YOU. Thank you for supporting a great movement!
This kit provides all of the components needed to make a 3D printed hand! Please note that printed parts are not included with this kit (we wouldn't want to rob you of the fun of printing those parts).
This kit does not include the filament required to print the parts. You may purchase filament here.
This kit includes:
- 26" Velcro, double-sided (2” wide)
- 5 x 9" Non-flexible braided fishing line
- 5 x 9" Flexible elastic cord (1mm)
- 5 Tensioner screws (small hands)
- 5 Tensioner screws (medium hands)
- 5 Tensioner screws (large hands)
- 7 Palm velcro attachment screws with stop nuts (small hands)
- 7 Palm velcro attachment screws with stop nuts (large hands)
- 7 Palm velcro attachment screws (small hands)
- 7 Palm velcro attachment screws (large hands)
- 5 Fingertip Grips (small hands)
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/2" Firm Foam Padding