3DXTech 3DXTech 3DXMAX ASA Filament - (4kg) Dark Grey 2.85mm
3DXMAX ASA is an industrial-grade material with excellent mechanical and thermal properties, making it the ideal material for outdoor parts. It is highly resistant to UV radiation and is easier to print than most industrial-grade materials. It is available in a variety of colors, with a low-gloss finish that makes 3D printed models stand out.
- Rugged for outdoor use
- Variety of colors
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BENEFITS OF 3DXMAX ASA:
- Excellent mechanical and thermal properties (Glass Transition temperature of 105°C)
- Highly resistant to UV radiation and sunlight
- Sturdy and rugged against the weather, making it the ideal material for outdoor parts
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Available in a variety of colors
- Low-gloss finish makes 3D Printed models stand out!
- Objects that require resistance to changing weather conditions and UV light
- Function outdoor prototyping
- Automotive parts
- Specialized outdoor tools
- Prototyping sports equipment
- Mirror housings
- Cowl Covers
- Radiator Grills
- Sensor Housings
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm & 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Extruder Temperature: 235-255°C
- Bed Temperature: 90-110°C
- Note: Lower the bed temperature by 10-20°C after the first few layers
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Drying instructions: 80°C for 4 hours