3DXTech 3DXTech 3DXSTAT Black ESD-FLEX TPU Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
3DXSTAT ESD-Flex TPU is an engineering-grade thermoplastic favored for its balance of excellent flexibility, ESD-Safety, ease of printing, chemical resistance, and toughness. This blend has been formulated to offer ESD-Safe electrical conductivity with a target surface resistance of 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
BENEFITS OF 3DXSTAT ESD-FLEX TPU
- High elongation, over 300%
- Shore 95A semi-flex hardness
- Ease of printing compared to similar flexible materials
- Excellent layer bonding
- Outstanding fatigue resistance
- Very low odor while printing
- Low moisture absorption
- Retains flexibility even at low temperatures
- Styrene and BPA free
- Consistent surface resistivity
- Improved retention of impact & elongation
- Low particulate contamination
- Minimal contribution to outgassing and ionic contamination
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS 3DXSTAT BLACK ESD-FLEX SUITABLE FOR?
- Semi-con: HDD Components, Wafer Handling, Jigs, Casings, & Connectors
- Industrial: Conveying, Metering, and Sensing Applications
WHAT IS THE TARGET CONDUCTIVITY FOR 3DXSTAT ESD-FLEX?
- 10^7 to 10^9 ohm surface resistivity on 3DP sample using concentric ring test method.
- Note: Internal studies have indicated that increased extruder temperatures can achieve higher levels of conductivity. Likewise, lower extruder temperatures have resulted in lower levels of conductivity. Each printer is set-up differently, not to mention varied part geometry. Therefore, expect some trial time to understand how ESD Flex filament works in your specific printer and application.
Surface Conductivity as a Function of Extruder Temperature:
- The surface resistance of the printed ESD Flex part will vary depending on the printer’s extruder temperature. For example, if your testing indicates the part is too insulative, then increasing the extruder temperature will result in improved conductivity. Therefore, the surface resistance can be ‘dialed-in’ by adjusting the extruder temperature up or down depending on the reading you receive on your part.
- Filament Specifications: 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 40-60°C
- Bed Prep:Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.